What's your earliest memory?

I think I can remember the day I was Christened.

My mum doesn't believe me but I told her what I could remember, where we were (went) and she says it's "strange" that I do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm i can't pin-point my first one i remember because i got many memories from when i was smaller. I do remember a specific drawing i made, which was a cat, a flower and a heart shaped mountain :') my kindergarten teacher didn't see what my mountain and cat was so i got sad

Most Helpful Guy

• I clearly remember getting my diapers changed and trying to help. My mother kept pushing my hands away when I tried to do it. I don't know how old I was but still wearing diapers.

Next memory I think I was three. I remember having a high fever and laying on the dining table with my parents putting wet towels on me to cool me off. I don't remember being sick, just the situation. I remember it was late at night and my parents were real concerned and talking about me. This was the night before we left for Florida. I also remember being half asleep and my father carrying me out to the car in the morning. I didn't really connect those events until I was told later. They are separate memories.

Around kindergarten age I started having strong memories. I remember kindergarten and that time period very well. I remember kindergarten better than 1-3rd grade.

What Girls Said 9

• I have many from when I was younger. I honestly can't make out which one came first.

Probably around age 4 or 5. lol, maybe..

• It is unusual to remember that early on.

Mine is from when I'm 3 or 4. My first memory which I definitely know my age I was 5.

• I remember hunting for Easter eggs at my parents' house with family members around.

• I was around the age of 2, playing outside, suddenly a bee stung my foot 🐝 I remember my mom carried me inside, I was sitting on the stairs and crying.

• Being 3 and watching the latest episode of The X-Files when I was supposed to be asleep

• On the ferry to Liberty Island in the Hudson River looking at the skyline of New York. I was one.

• I was in my stroller with my mom walking me through the park

• I remember my first dog. She was a tiny black poodle named Abby. I was on the living room carpet with her. I had to be at least 1 or 2 years old maybe.

• Laying in a room with other babies

What Guys Said 10

• Off the top of my head, I remember looking out the window of an airplane at the sun glinting off the metal of the engine. This would have been 1981-1982.

• Going to the beach for the first time, I was about 2 years old.

• I was a small child and I hit my head on a brick wall, then laughed for a second then I started crying. It was weird but it's the earliest piece of memory I can think of right now.

• Doing stuff in Kindergarten

• I remember a few episodes from when I was around 2 or 3 years old from the farm I used to live on till I was 5. That's the absolute earliest.

• doing some stuff in the kindergarden when I was 4 or so I don't know

• I remember hearing crappy music that my mother was listening to when I was in the womb. I remember thinking, "we're have to do something about this when I get out there." (not really)

• A Nightmare is the earliest memory I can think of.

• When my dad took me skating for the first time when I was 2.

• being smacked around a house as a child for something i apprentley did wrong