I think most guys look better with age, am I right?

• T'is true
    59% (16)74% (14)65% (30)Vote
  • Nah false
    41% (11)26% (5)35% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|9

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a curve. Babies/little children don't look attractive (at least I hope they don't to you). Young adults do look attractive. Old guys, as in grandpa's, don't. I like guys a few yeard older than me better than a few years younger, because 19-24 is emotionally and physically a smaller difference than 19-14 (can you imagine), but that might change as I get older myself. I've got no problems with guys a few months younger than me though, as long as they're grown up.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I think many if not all people look better with age. I've seen some of my childhood photos... its like a frickin' "U" curve... Cute to Ugly to Just Average... weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe it's true. Men tend to start caring about their looks a little more. Take it more seriously.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's true for me! I am no Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt, but I look MUCH better than I did a decade ago!

1|0
    0|0
  • if i compare myself with pictures from my teens i look better now than i used to. but i dont know if i would look good in a decade. if i look at other men in my family then yes. but i think that taking care of your body is an important factor for how good you look.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep, and it's the opposite for women. That's one of the reasons you so often see older guys with younger girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm. When I was in my early 20's, I had less muscle and I still looked like a teenager.

Now that I'm on the wrong side of 30, I look like I'm still in my 20's with more muscle.

True! Lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its like good wine. Just gets better with time. But cheap and shitty one will stay cheap and shitty.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys definitely age better than women

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Depends, most men age with beer guts.
    I think anyone can age beautifully (man or woman) if they are confident and radiate inner beauty whilst looking after their health.

I believe that when someone ages, their personality comes to the surface.

1|2
    0|0
  • Depends. But usually they look their best in theirs 20s and early 30s when their puberty has done its work. But older? Ngeeeh. Or it's just me but I never liked men over 40.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some* do yes, some age really poorly but whatever lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • very true indeed.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think everyone looks best 18-30, then most people begin to look old.

2|0
    0|0
  • All goes down to genetics.

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes They are perfect around 25 to 50ish even then some 50+ are still attractive. Depends on the guy

1|0
    0|0
  • I say yes, and with that I don't just mean the looks

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think younger guys look better

1|0
    0|0