Have you ever seen an UFO?

Have you ever seen an UFO ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I came here in one 👽

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 17

• Yes! Possibly a handful, but one instance really sticks out to me...

I was out late with a friend, past 1 am, and we're just walking along and this golden yellow "orb" popped into our view... and it just popped out of nowhere, maybe it was stopped, I don't know... and immediately started moving directly away from us, laterally and FAST... and it only kept gaining speed! So there seemed to be a "controlled" element to it. And I've seen meteors, falling stars, planes, helicopters, of course... but this wasn't any of those. 👽

Within 3 seconds it was completely gone, out of sight. What was really interesting was that there was ZERO noise or sonic boom, and it was just barely above some partial/light cloud-cover... and the light it gave off was kind of seeping through the clouds as it flew away.

But my friend and I were just talking, then this happened and our conversation just stopped... and I'm like "... did you see that?" and my buddy was like, "... yeah!" and can still attest to this happening to this day. It's proof to me I wasn't seeing things! It was the fastest I've ever seen anything fly... Totally bizarre!

• Let me put it this way: I've been out at night and seen something in the sky moving that I couldn't identify. But do I think I was seeing aliens? No.

• I think i have, but dont ask me for details...

• A real one with my own eyes in real life? No. At least, not yet. Only seen them on TV as of now.

• Only in shows. They are interesting to me.

• Last night OP. The martians told me I'm a shredded sick cunt then flew off into a black warp. Feels good mayne..

• Yes!
    So I was in Mars right, with my younger brother. And then this UFO comes and starts shooting at us, or it was more like shooting at me. Anyways my younger brother had a laser gun but his aim was way off. The UFO shot multiple times and hit me in the back of my head, indescribable pain. In the end after it had hit my head like ten times, I finally grabbed the gun from my brothers hand and shot it down myself.
    As I opened my eyes and woke up, I had like the craziest hangover.

• Sure, a friend of mine is flying a plane that is causing hundreds of "UFO sightings" a year!
    It's no real UFO though haha :D

• Who hasn't. It stand for unidentified flying object.
    doesn't mean it immidiately has something to do with aliƫns

• Lol maybe I'm not sure what I saw.

• No but I think my girlfriend is an alien. No human being has a vacuum for a mouth. She's obviously not from around here.

• Yeah, my homeboy glorp says hi

• Nope

• Yes, I've seen un-fuckable objects.

• Yes on candy crush

• Yes I have. No Poll?

• Yes.