Can men really get pregnant?

My friends boyfriend hasn't been feeling well the last few days. He's really tired he hasn't felt good. He's been sick a lot. He's gaining some weight. He's worried he could be pregnant. He said he doesn't want to be outside because it's too hot right now the heat gives him headaches. He said it's never done that. He's been eating and drinking more than usual. They go to bed at the same time every night 9. He still tired during the day. He sleeps half the day. He's a doctor he said he probably could have a baby if he tried. He knows about that stuff. He said he's gonna by a pregnancy test tonight to make sure. Is it really possible for men to get pregnant? If not then what's wrong with him? By the way they're both men.

1|0
26|15

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like a thyroid problem or he might be a Candidate for Diabetes..
    No, @Dramaguy2000, "Men really Can Not get Pregnant," No such thing, Not from where I am sitting. I wonder what Kind of "Doctor" he thinks he is to Say "If he Tried?"
    He needs to see a Doctor and Get Blood Work, Not a Pregnancy Test, Possibly be put on Meds, so your Friend can get back on his feet again.
    Hopefully before Nine Months are up, he will Be Up... And Better once more.
    Good luck and Wish him Well. xx

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Question: have you been to school?
    Simple Answer: alright in all seriousness. No inless he had surgery to give him female reproductive organs he can't get pragnet or enless he was a female who is now a male but kept reproductive organs. Now I am not a doctor there could be a 1 in a 1x10 to the power of 10029294920 chance he could be born with female reproductive organs. Now lets continue he would need to be inpregnated with sperm and spoiler alert you can't do that through the anus he would need surgery for that. Now about whats wrong with him... I have no clue I haven't even graduated high school so I am mo doctor I would recomend a clinic or doctors appointment and keep an eye on him if he passes out or somthing or it gets really bad you could call 911(or your emergency contact number/line) at your own discression it could be a miltitude of things like drugs, ellergic reaction combined with somthing else or anything for that matter. I would also google symptoms and would worry about pregnancy.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 25

• Sure. My boyfriend got pregnant from me and now he wants me to admit that I am mother. Men are such shit gosh

3|0
    0|0
  • Only if he has ovaries and a uterus could he be pregnant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice troll:

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. Bad news, though: The baby will have to be delivered by C-section.

0|0
    0|0
  • A positive on that test would most likely indicated testicular cancer, not pregnancy.

0|0
    0|0
    • wow really?

• @anonman32 Yes, men should not have elevated levels of HCG (which the preg test tests for) and if it is elevated enough to produce a positive, there's a chance he has testicular cancer.

• good to know.

• Yes they can, but not human men, maybe some aliens :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You seem so ignorant, what more could I say?

0|0
    0|0
  • Is he an intersex being or a hermaphrodite

0|0
    0|0
  • Of coarse! The baby will be in there foreverrrr! Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not!

0|0
    0|0
  • No just no

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes your friend is gonna be a baby mama, congrats.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • No he's not prego, men can't get pregnant. He should go to the doctor though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't laught so much all day, thank you.

0|0
    0|0
  • not possible

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, soon he'll give birth to an anus baby.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. They have 5 babies at a time instead of one though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No unless they Arnold Schwarzenegger :)

0|0
    0|0
  • He might have a thyroid problem, and should see his doctor.

0|0
    0|0
  • no womb no pregnancy... end of story

and any male with half a functioning brain wouldn't think they are pregnant because of these symptoms

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, men can get pregnant, if they are trans men and still have their functional female reproductive organs. Such people can also menstruate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they can get pregnant.

0|0
    0|0
  • You and your friend need psychiatric help.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• he's not pregnant... and if he truly is a doctor and thinks he's pregnant then i pity whatever patient he sees

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. What happened during or at the end of his sexual activity?
    2. How is he gonna do the pregnancy test?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes sperm from your balls can actually travel via the fat nerves to your uterus, to back me up in this claim is a bio major @vishna

0|0
    0|0
  • this has to be the best Troll question i have read today lol thanks for the laugh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's common knowledge, obvz.

2|0
    0|0
  • Normally no not without surgey of inserting overies that have been clinically semenated and a womb put in

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe some transmen can. Not sure whether all those hormones they take would disrupt gestation.

0|0
    0|0
  • XD, no, a genotypic male cannot get pregnant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't be stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, of course. How did you not know that?

0|0
    0|0
  • and that's why you shouldn't drink too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're 30. He could be pregnant only if he misses his chums... I mean his friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • best troll question ever

0|0
    0|0