Should I quit Clash of Clans?

Cause every time I wake up to this shit

Should I quit Clash of Clans?
I WANNA FUCKING MURDER SOMEONE! (figuratively)

look at that shit i got raided by a fucking guy named SHELDON

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• oh snap macklin you clash? i knew i liked you

what clan are you in? i'm in midnite jackers same tag as here

• no clan, im a lone wolf rn. i should probably join one for the free troops but i don't do wars rn.

• wars are the only reason I'm still on it, it's good when it's a guild of your friends and you know your gonna get shit if you fail irl.

• @Josht13 yeah if there weren't wars i probably would've stopped playing by now

What Girls Said 15

• Nah, you should continue playing :P
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...+quote+Sheldon+Cooper.jpg

• I have absolutely no idea what I'm looking at, but it's probably not good if you want to murder someone (figuratively). :P

• That's the exact reason why I deleted Clash of Fucking Clans.
    You can't progress if you keep getting raided at night and having all your shit getting stolen.
    I got sick of it and deleted it and am living with a little less frustration in my life.

• Yes... don't let them take you! That Sailor Moon and Marvel game owns what little free time I have.

Nah lol, it's up to you. Never give up, never surrender!

• HHHHHHHAHAHAHA

• you mock me? :P

• you'll save yourself a lot of unnecessary stress lol

• 😂😂 Games are supposed to be a stress release. WTF is this game?

• Bertie... step away.

• "winners never quit and quitters never win"

• Ask yourself these questions:

1. Is it a chore or something I enjoy doing?

2. Is there a use for my time that could make me happier?

Then you'll have your answer. ;)

• *whispers* You should join warframe. :D

• but i don't wanna beat you up on that game ;)

• LOL HAHAHAHAHA! Amg i think we'd really get along online XD

• Ask misty how I am on warframe. I'll tag him once I'm on my pc.

• Awesome! Sorry, i know it's bad that you got raided. But I was just reminded of the episode where Sheldon's WOW account was robbed. ;-)

• AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ! omg SHELDON hahaa lolz

yeah just quit you'll feel better lolz

• Try Clash Royale instead.

• omg i forgot to look that one up, someone told me about it last weekend. thank you for the reminder, definitely will check the playstore.

• It is fun~*~*~

• Lol yeah just rage quit.

• that would require i break my phone XD haha

• My brothers are addicted to the game and some of my male friends. I personally don't find the appeal, buy to reach their own.

• im not really at the addicted level yet, it just irks me when some person takes all my shit. like, don't take my things lol. i wanna punch them through my phone

What Guys Said 13

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

if you're tired of getting raided stop giving up. Some people dream of upgrades, you're going to wake up and work hard at it. Nothing is impossible. you should get to the level where anyone else would quit and you’re not going to stop there. NO! What are you waiting for? DO IT! JUST DO IT! YES YOU CAN!

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...5-8c96-3084de77c375.gif

• Haut and doubt that second bit.
    Nope you shouldn't quit but if its ruining your life perhaps spend less time on it?

• it's not ruining my life, I'm not on it a lot throughout the day, but it's just frustrating ya know. I save all this loot and some punk comes around and takes my shit lol.

• Lol, build up your defences, its important

• Yeah, don't play shit like that. There are actual games out there more worthy of your time and effort.

Have you considered: Shattered Planet, Dots, iNetHack and Techno Kitten Adventure?

• was that last one for real? hahaha

• Oh god yes. It is the 'best' game on Xbox Indie Games and it's on iOS too!

• Bert,

So here's the thing; I don't know anything about Clash of the Clans because NFL Mobile dominates my phone gaming time. But... YO, MAN!

• yes
    aparently Clash Royale is the new shit

• What town hall level are you?

• 9. i did the mistake of rushing it before upgrading my other shit

• yeah its been that way for a while. its funny because some people in masters league can't even finish off 50% of my town. i think i got a really good layout. my defenses are slowly improving but getting black walls are a bitch.

• I know it was one hell of a months grind, I'm about to upgrade to th 9, I used to be in champions but I had to do like shifts just to stay in at th8.

• Smash your phone, problem solved

• Lmao xD man get some troops in your clan castle for defence before sleep it will be better.

• I'll just drop this here for shit and giggles..
    http://i.imgur.com/4ZybmT3.jpg

• Lmao

• I haven't played a video game in decades...

• Yea sure