Do you watch anime?

What kind of anime do you watch?
If you don't know what type do you watch you can specify by reading anime types: https://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anime

• Yes, I do
  • Sometimes
  • Never

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I do (as you can guess from the icon! :P ) I watch a pretty wide variety, I guess? A lot of the time, I'm watching things that my boyfriend or his brother are watching and we all have different tastes, so I get quite a few different ones.

I watch some shonen but I'm not really that into action or fighting so it's not really my thing. I do like Dragon Ball a lot but usually I can't get into shonen that well.

I've watched more shoujo than shonen, I guess because I think the art style is usually really nice and my boyfriend and his brother actually enjoy shoujo anime a lot and recommend me a lot of it. I guess it tends to be pretty slice of life and I think they like that because it's calmer. Harem anime tends to be quite funny, so does reverse harem so I do like stuff like Clannad or Haruhi Suzumiya.

I do like some darker, bloodier anime and my favourite anime of all time has gotta be Parasyte: the maxim.

• Awesome! I started to watch some anime this Summer. I'm done with some of them like highschool DXD, MIRAI NIKKI, and highschool of death. I'm looking forward to watch more animes before the end of the Summer but I really need to pick up the best so I can finish them by August!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Shoju! Anime! Love it!

• Rarely, and only some good anime movies.
    Last seen was like two month ago, it was "Wolf children".
    I don't know is it counts as watching anime afterall.

• I do, I can watch anything from shoujo to gore it depends on my mood :]

• I used to watch quite a bit, now it's barely an episode every other month :') would like to get back to it though

• Not actively anymore but I've watched a couple in my day.

Naruto, attack on titan, binbougami ga and sword art online.

• I used to watch it but not anymore lol

• The first one I ever watched was Harem (the Anime was Rosario + Vampire), but other than that they don't really have a type. I'm not sure what to call things such as Sousei no Onmyouji, Tokyo Ghoul, Erased, and more.

• Mmm do girls like harem anime?

• It was weird as fuck, so no. I just watched it because I was new to Anime and didn't know where to start.

• Erased was a mystery horror, Tokyo Ghoul was a action mystery, and sousei is a fantasy shounen.

What Guys Said 13

• If I watch, it's something with meaning/stuff that gets you thinking.. or it's got actual good martial arts/fight scenes. I like paradoxes, gore and martial arts. That's the first kind of things I watch, second is romantic drama and reverse harem.. I much prefer to follow the girls pov in both anime and actual movies.

• 0|1
  • I used to watch more, but now I'm just happy with my 20 minute fill of One Piece every week, due to school load increasing in Sixth Form.
    To be honest, I mostly stuck to the really mainstream stuff, like NGE, Bebop, FMAB, Deathnote, Code Geass, etc. (Daily Lives of Highschool Boys is hilarious! :p )
    Although they're mainstream, it doesn't necessarily make them bad :D

Oh yeah, if Studio Ghibli counts, I delve into my collection every couple of weeks or so for some late night viewing :)

• Yes I do and for the most part, Naruto and other shonens. Naruto and Bleach are my all time favorites, but back in the day Shaman King was what got me in to anime I think.

• Haven't watched it since high school.

i3.kym-cdn.com/.../4ef.jpg

• Sometimes, but really rarely.

• yup, I regularly do! love them

• What anime?

• mostly shōnen but not only. some stuff I've seen:

Bleach
      Ghost in the Shell
      Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
      Kill la kill
      Dragon Ball
      Maid-sama
      . hack
      Eden of the East
      Sword of the Stranger
      Highschool DxD
      My-Hime
      Tokyo Ghoul
      Noir
      Elfenlied
      Attack on Titan
      Princess Mononoke
      Spirited Away
      Norigami
      etc..

• Unfortunately I do. It's mostly fantasy, a little sci-fi/mecha and adventure. I don't really keep up with slice of life anymore.

• No..

• i watch initial d.

• I've only been watching Naruto lately. Naruto really helps motivate me.

• No, I'm too old for cartoons, and if I had to watch them they'd at least be in English