Do bids remember people who saved there life?

So there was a bird trapped in my greenhouse One of your little tiny house sparrows or something like that same general size anyway so I put gloves on like hello greenhouse and caught the bird and let it go once I got outside the greenhouse and I was kind of wondering to myself what it remember what I at least look like and no I'm not a threat to it I don't expected to come up to me but would that experience build a tiny trust in humans or at least the human that saved his life.

Probably not but I'm not a bird expert

Most Helpful Guy

• I think there is a chance it will remember you. Birds are actually pretty smart. But I think in this case it's a matter of whether it knew you were helping it or not.

I rescued a baby raccoon once. I'm pretty sure it remembered, but it sort of knew me anyway. Actually I rescued the same one twice. It just didn't learn. I think it was embarrassed the second time.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• The real question is, would you recognize the bird of it did come back? Not trying to sound racist here, but all sparrows kinda look the same 😂

• This was a baby so for a short time yes but long turm no I did see it eating the bird seed I put out

• No..