Is This A Cool Car... What Do You Think?

I seem to do this one a week now XD. I'm actively looking for a new car, and I am currently looking at this one. Ever since I was a kid, I always wanted a really cool car... just something that would blow away the other cars on the road. I know this isn't a Corvette/Lambo/Etc... but I mean... what do you think?

Does the color look alright?

Would you mind being in a car like this?

I am going to do some other custom work to it... but for what it's worth... what do you think about this car? I'm 25 by the way... always wanted a hot rod.

The current car that I drive right now is an embarrassment...

• That's A Cool Car
  • The Car Is Ugly
This is my current car... lol

http://zombdrive.com/images/1999-ford-escort-7.jpg

My first car...

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude, you can't straddle the Ford/Chevy line like that. If you're gna openly admit that you'd rather have a Corvette, then, a Mustang is THE ONE CAR that you CANNOT drive with a clean soul.

Go find a Camaro instead. Or else risk banishment to an eternal hell of minivans with automatic transmissions when you die.

• Lol yessss he can be real now. Only older cars matter the Chevy or Ford line. Most cars nowadays that are made my GM you can use parts. Basically a Cadillac Escalade is a GMC Suburban with Cadillac Jewelry per see lol.

• @akadatank44 yah well, sticks almost never get stolen... apparently even thieves can't drive 'em anymore 😂😂🙃🙃🙃😂😂

• Bahaha too complicated apparently 😂😂

Most Helpful Guy

• im a car geek. its a 2011+ mustang because it has the newer 5.0 engine
    the engine before it the 4.6 was as i like to call it: fords "blooper reel" v8. sure they are cheaper but thats all they are, you have to tip a shipload of cash into the engine to make it perform like the 5.0 does now and its still a 4.6

the aftermarket is still new to this engine, there are more things for the LS chevy junk than there are for the coyote 5.0 right now. dont get me wrong you can still make them faster, and take down even faster cars with this engine. there is tug of war between corvette 7.0 with all the good bits inside vs a 5.0 mustang on youtube guess who won? it wasn't the vette.
    and the other option (hellcat) is all smoke and mirrors put it up against a mustang get the launches right and you will see him in your mirror...
    this is a case of less is more.

What Girls Said 5

• It's ok. Reliability > flashiness.

• Not into it. It looks like something a balding fat white guy with a tiny penis would drive when his mid-life crisis hits.

• I like it

• The color is nice, I don't think it's a cool car but I wouldn't call it ugly either.

• And it's an automatic.. rip. Anyways it looks alright

What Guys Said 14

• not my favorite style of mustang and i'm always disappointed by automatic transmission sports cars

but it is a cool car for sure

• Generic piece of shit.

• Hnggggg

• Faster Only Running Downhill.

• Hmm? Someone in their mid to late twenties caring about what others think of something looking cool or not? Lol

• Too blocky for me.

• Its a cool car. Would I buy it? Nah I'd rather have a truck.

• Looks pretty cool OP. I personally rather drive a benz or beemer but hey as long as you like it.

• that is a very awesome car

• Its hot, but an auto mustang.. I don't know :(

• lol crap American junk will break down every 1000 miles lel

• I don't drive, it's bad for the environment. But, yes, it is a cool car.

• that car sucks all by itself

• Do whatever you want...