Should I go on the Maury show for a free vacation?

My boyfriend and I have a two year old son together. We live in a small condo and are really smart with our funds. We have good jobs. We basically never spend money on anything unnecessary. We both have a week of vacation time we can take off from work. We each really want to visit New York with our son, but being as tight or "cheap" as we are, that might be impossible. My boyfriend is crazy about money. He still wears the same pear of shoes from high school. Anyway, I was thinking if we went on the Maury show, which is set in NY, and claim he didn't think he was the father, we could save a ton of money and plus get $150 for being on the show. What do you think? My boyfriend said he doesn't know

Pair*

Most Helpful Guy

• When frugality gives way to fraud, it's a good sign that things are getting out of hand.

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG!
    You're willing to ruin your own reputation, have people look down on you and not hire you in the future to save money?
    That's a real ratchet act!!

You won't "save money" you'll lose because the only people that go on the maury show are those that are low class.

OMG! YEW IS MA BABY DADDY!
    C'MON HE LOOK JUST LIKE YOU , HE GOT YO' FIVE HEAD.
    NAW, I AIN'T YO BABY DADDY BECAUSE YOU SLEPT WIT THE PIZZA BOY!!
    ::Results come back that he is the father::
    Does the the watch me whip dance.

What Guys Said 3

• If your dignity is of no value to you, then go ahead.

• Lol in on pink anon going on Maury plus message me if u do it

• You are not the father! hahah. I wouldn't want to go.

• Haha imagine him finding out he wasn't the father. Well that's not possible anyway

What Girls Said 4

• It's amazing you're that good with your money if you're this idiotic.

• I say do it just make sure your story is believable (pretty easy considering all the stories are similar) and prepare for a lot of yelling. Lol

• No, wtf is your damage dude?

• Maury will hook you up but you must have no pride or self respect to go just for that