What's a good video editing software program?

For a windows laptop.. by the way.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends, I've used Camtasia for my basic screencap and VO.
    Sometimes Sony Vegas but that's WAYYY hardcore , most people don't need that many settings.

• Depends on what you plan to do.
      Get the tool that fits the job , not something that's completely overkill.

• Honestly, there is no such a notion as "the best video editing software". There is a video editing software that best meets your needs. I personally use http://movie-creator.com/ to make professional videos. It works and feels absolutely intuitive, so the entire editing process doesn't require any technical skills.

• @ashleysummer
      I mean you can but if you go out and look for a job in the industry and they ask about what platform are you proficient in , people are gonna ask for Sony Vegas. It's an industry standard.

Most Helpful Girl

• Final Cut Pro and adobe premiere pro are my favorites

Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• Final Cut Pro or Sony Vegas. I've dabbled in Adobe Premiere Pro but haven't spent as much time in it as I should to say whether it's worth using. Lots of people I know use it. Not the biggest fan of Avid.

• I like after effects, but it's designed for shorter length stuff. If the video is like 10 minutes or less I think it works well. Not so much for longer videos.

• Adobe Premiere
    Final Cut

• windows live movie maker. its free and good but not advanced and should already be installed on ur laptop.

• DVDVideoSoft Free Studio

• iMovie on Apple Mac

What Girls Said 0