When you see random couples out and about, what makes you say "damn, he loves her"?

I am a very observant person (lol sounds creepy I know). Whenever I see couples while I'm out, I always observe how they treat each other. And since I'm a woman, I mostly observe how HE treats HER lol, and how I would want to be treated too.

What kinds of things do you see the man doing that really convinces you that he/she is in love with his woman? How about the opposite - things he/she does that convinces you that they are not so crazy about each other?
For example, I saw a man use his hand to cover the sun shining in his woman's eyes while she was asleep on his shoulder yesterday. I found that the sweetest thing ever.

Most Helpful Guy

• no such thing as love

Most Helpful Girl

• When couples have been together for a significant amount of time sometimes they don't do all of the cute things you mentioned.
    Sometimes, love isn't something that can be observed in a few minutes.
    Love is sometimes the person's journey with the other person, and how far they came together as a unit.
    It doesn't always have to be displayed in affection.
    People can do all of the cute things you said, but not love that person at all.
    They can be the first to stab them in the back.
    There's a difference between true love (which runs deep) and public affection.

What Guys Said 1

• since when does observant mean creepy..

What Girls Said 2

• Just a certain twinkle in his/her eyes... or hugging her close when they are obviously in public. If he wants to be seen with her and doesn't care what others think--that means something. Kissing sweetly in public too!

• Just the way he looks at her. There's a certain way you look at someone you genuinely love.