What was the last pet you/your family took home? Did you buy it because it was cute? Did you buy the ugly one/would you buy the ugly pet?

Most Helpful Girl

• The last pets I got were my two goldfish, Poseidon and Amphitrite. I got the two smallest goldfish there cause I felt a bit sorry for them, I guess? :P My family's kinda always tended to go for animals that aren't really the best choice. I think the earliest 'bad choice' we went with was a three legged bearded dragon, the next one was our dog (whose still alive at 9 years old which is good for his breed and with all his health conditions) who was locked up in a garage on his own most of the time because if you let him in the house, he would literally just destroy everything. He still does that :P Uh, after him, there was a hedgehog who only had one eye :)

Most Helpful Guy

• My dogs buster and moshi, their rescue dogs, my brothers coworker rescued buster from someone who was using him as bait in training dogs in dog fights and we rescued moshi off the streets, he was skin and bones and severely distrusting, his last owner used to abuse him so badly it was disgusting. Now both are healthy and super loving, buster is a dachsund mixed with jack russel and a few others and moshi is a pincer mixed with jack russel and a few others

What Girls Said 4

• Thd last pet had been given as a birthday present for my mom 3 years ago. Her friends chose the most energetic (and craziest) puppy of them all.
    I already took home random cats from street. 😄

• The last pet I got was my hamster. I bought him because I liked his brown fur. I think all pets are beautiful! Some I do think are weird, like the albino animals. I wouldn't get them because they look kinda creepy, but Im sure other people would like them.

• The last dog we had was inherited from my mother's uncle who died. He was very cute; that's why they got him in the first place.

• My current dog is pretty damn cute but I like the ugly ones too.

What Guys Said 1

• My family never bought pets. I would never buy an ugly pet.