I'm only 14 & I've been noticing whenever I take my bra off, it will be these darks spots in between my breasts🙄🙄 what is it?

when i take a shower some comes off but then appears again whenever I take my bra off. I didn't tell my dukes because I was afraid it could be some more serious. it's not a rash 💯 it's just dark spots in between my breast area & I don't know what it is?I'm only 14 & I've been noticing whenever I take my bra off, it will be these darks spots in between my breasts🙄🙄 what is it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you diabetic in any way? If so, I may know what it is. But I've heard of other similar cases, and people with it, use a shampoo called selsun blue, to clear it up.

Most Helpful Girl

• you say it's not a rash, but what you are describing sounds exactly like bra rash. Just like any other tight or confining clothing, when you mix friction and sweat, you can get rashes. Bra rash is temporary and can be alleviated by wearing a different bra and of course a bra that fits, but if you have large breasts, the problem may be persistent. Try a little baby powder, a better fitting bra, or avoiding doing a lot of sweating in your bras or being in the heat and see if the condition improves.

What Guys Said 1

• that's your brain coming out. Stop showering

What Girls Said 1

• Skin can darken when I rubs together, like dark armpits or inner thighs. I have the same thing, it's not an isue