What are your hobbies?

0|0
10|11

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• Drawing, reading, cooking, painting, playing video games, and swimming when summer is around.

0|0
    0|0
  • Painting, writing, watching horror movies (Im a huge horror film buff) and doing research on random/different things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Making plans, organizing , researching etc

0|0
    0|0
  • baking and food hunting

0|0
    0|0
  • Listening to music, playing the piano, singing, food.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spending time with friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything artistic (including cooking and culinary arts)

0|0
    0|0
  • Surfing
    Photography
    Hiking
    Crafting
    Woodworking

0|0
    0|0
  • Crying, fangirling, piano , crying, music , crying , eating , crying

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I make movies
    I love creating visual effects and problem solving. Sometimes the two go hand in hand.

I ply guitar, I screw around on the drums, I want to learn the Piano. I really want to learn a language though.

I love to work on cars too. I almost hope something goes wrong with my car just so I can fix it.

I like flirting with girls. Seeing if I can get their numbers.

I also have been getting more serious with making music as I have one song I'm trying to write lyrics for. (its really hard to do good lyrics)

I spend lots of time thinking, thinking about why people do the things they do, thinking about my future, thinking about everything I've been through.

If anything interests me; at all, I peruse it. You should too!

0|0
    0|0
  • Following professional basketball (NBA) and professional American football (NFL).

Sports betting

Video games (fighting, sports and RPGs are my primary genres; I play on PS3 and PS4)

Health and fitness (working out, researching health and wellness such as diet, disease prevention, health science, etc.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Latin dancing, food, lifting, water everything, sports, reading, movies, blah blah

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean besides G@G?
    Sword play
    Running
    Woodwork
    Blacksmithing
    Archery
    Rope (Shibari)
    Are some of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Traveling, going to the gym

0|0
    0|0
  • YouTube, Facebook, Fapping, Writing, Drawing, Reading, going for walks at the park, eating, sleeping...

0|0
    0|0
  • Fishing, hanging out with friends, dancing, campfires, eating food lol, readings, netflix

0|0
    0|0
  • Working, complaining about work, doing shit with the girlfriend, eating, trolling the internet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cars, trucks, bikes, metal, history, guns, knives, movies, and gettin fucked up

0|0
    0|0
  • lying on surveys

0|0
    0|0
  • masturbation.

0|0
    0|0