How can you distinguish yourself from others?

Most Helpful Guy

• by forming personal views which are distinct from popular opinions.

be careful because not everybody likes people with different opinion.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't need to try. I am who I want to be, or at least I try to, and if that makes me the same as others so be it. If it makes me different, that's cool too. So far I've felt like I was a bit 'weird', since I don't always automatically follow the herd and do and like different stuff than most of my peers. But if you look at my friends, they're a lot more like me because, well, we do and like more of the same stuff. I guess that's why we're friends.

Just be you and you're unique enough :)

What Guys Said 11

• In work doing and not complaining. Those who just work, do more than they are asked and are willing to put in the extra effort are the ones that are noticed. In day to day life, unique clothing, style or attitude. Not being afraid of rejection, and just doing your own thing.

• Yes I can

• By not following what society thinks is acceptable/unacceptable and doing good and living honerable with respect and morals, also doing God's will sets you apart. Pretty much anything you decide to do sets you apart because it is your individual choices that make you unique

• Wear bright yellow or pink onesies?

• Strong odor.

• be yourself and don't try to be like others.

• by being myself

• Be persistent.

• By being yourself.

• Just be yourself

• Never pay your bills and proudly proclaim it all the time