What do you think gives someone's life the most purpose?

• MarriageWhat do you think gives someone's life the most purpose?
  • ProcreationWhat do you think gives someone's life the most purpose?
  • Marriage & ProcreationWhat do you think gives someone's life the most purpose?
  • Being successful with the opposite sex (Or same if applicable)What do you think gives someone's life the most purpose?
  • Having a career and being really good at itWhat do you think gives someone's life the most purpose?
  • Amassing a personal fortuneWhat do you think gives someone's life the most purpose?
  • OtherWhat do you think gives someone's life the most purpose?

Most Helpful Girl

• If they're happy in every aspect of their life. Don't have to be married or have kids... just when they tell themselves "that's it, I am REALLY happy."

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, it would be helping others. That feeling alone would validate my entire life for me. That is why I am in med school on my way to becoming an M. D.; so I can spend the rest of my life either saving lives, or improving the quality of life for people.

What Girls Said 6

• career and family (marriage, procreation and my other relatives) is what does it for me.

• Love, success, wealth of the heart, their ambitions

• Doing whatever the fuck you wanna do and having a good time while doing it. ^^

• Helping other people.

• Learning

• Depends on the person. People want different things in life. For me it would be "marriage & procreation" or "procreation", for someone else it might be "having a career and being really good at it" and for a third person it might be something else not mentioned in the poll. People are different.

What Guys Said 4

• Pussy n Profession
    Cum n Career
    Money n Missionary

• Loving others and being loved.

• Cocaine.

• Finding a way to be happy