What are things you like to do or want to do when you older?

me i like to shoot my rifle, draw, work with clay, i like to make things like bird houses lamps etc i love to swim, fish, horseback riding, play video games, play music on my cell or pc , cook. I want to learn to sew my own clothes grow a garden how to make my own cheese butter cream etc how to turn wool to yarn how to croshay , trick ride, show jump, and hunt. what abut you what do you like to do and what would you like to learn to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• RIght now, I work out, go shooting, reload to find the loads my rifles like the best, play pool, play video games, go fishing, drink whiskey and watch Drawn Together or Adventure Time, just chill, etc. I want to get back into skiing, snowmobiling, boating, floating the rivers, camping, etc.

When I'm older/retired: Move to South America and do a FUCK of a lot of hallucinogens. I'm thinking acid 3 days a week, other stuff the other four. Bang a FUCKTON of young local hotties. Booze, maybe a few other drugs if I decide to do so. I want to be in a chemically altered state for 99% of the time from retirement until death.

Maybe a small farm, but my retirement plan will probably kill me within 6 months, so what's the point of growing anything?

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to go shop in a nice bakery shop, go buy books in an actual store instead of ordering online, and explore this town more

What Guys Said 8

• I used to do all that when i was your age minus the cell & PC cause they didn't really exist back then. Yes I used to drive as well :D <3

Well when I'm older, I want to be with the girl I love <3 sit with her, chat, laugh together (and yes like heck - love this era, we have VIAGRA lol)

• You pretty much still do the things you've always enjoyed plus having lots of sex

• I've noticed as i get older i like to be alone, mostly because people do a lot of stuff to piss you off and the drama, or at least be with a select amount of people i know who aren't like that, plus your views on whats awesome when your younger changes when your close to 30, thankfully mine hasn't changed to much

• have a successful life

• To redesign the world. Design houses n continue my fetish. As well find a wife n settle down n have children

• Relax on the chair and give all my time too love of my life

• Live carefree.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• I wanna go skydiving, make a lot of money, travel around the world, go bungee jumping and a bunch of other things