Could I be pregnant?

My Fiance and I have been having frequent unprotected sex this week, and last night I had night sweats and I couldn't sleep well and it's actually going on right now as I type this. Could this be a very early sign of pregnancy?

I never wake up drenched in sweat, but I sweat enough to not want my cover anymore, and I am extremely tired but cannot rest recently

Most Helpful Guy

• well does he ejaculate inside you?

if he doesn't, then you're most likely not pregnant.

• Yes, he does

• should i say congratulations?

• Just in case I really am pregnant, yes lol 😛

Most Helpful Girl

• By 'unprotected', do you mean condom-less while on birth control, or condom-less without birth control?
    If you had zero birth control and no condom, then there is always a possibility that you could be pregnant, though it seems early in pregnancy to be having those symptoms. I have never been pregnant, however, so I can't talk from experience or knowledge on the subject.

It's also possible that you're having period symptoms, if your period is coming soon. Symptoms of an upcoming period aren't always the same as symptoms experienced in the past, not to mention they are VERY similar to pregnancy symptoms.

If you are worried about possibly being pregnant, you have three options: 1) You can go to your local pharmacy and buy a pregnancy test. Make sure to read the box and paperwork inside to decide when is best to take it. 2) Go to your gynocologist for a pregnancy test and results. Their tests tend to be more in-depth and accurate than store-bought ones. 3) Wait for your period, and see if it comes or not.

• Thank you nd I'm not on birth control

What Guys Said 1

• Could be that, also Charlie Sheen said he discovered he had aids coz he had night sweats and went to the doctor and that's what it was.

• We're both clean sir, we've both been tested thanks

• That's like potato/potarto.

• True but we just recently got tested. We're fine lol but thank you though

What Girls Said 3

• If you're having unprotected sex, there is always a chance you're pregnant.

• There's a lot factors you have to determine whether you are or not. Did he ejaculate inside you? Are you on your birth control pills? Were you having unprotected sex in your most fertile week?

• Just go get a test from the local drug store and put your mind at ease.