Would you date someone who had a gap at the front of their teeth?

and it was an obvious gap!

im asking because when I was born, my mouth structure (I guess that's what you call it) was made in a way that only 30 teeth would grow. So I have 30 teeth. Two missing from the top and therefore there's a slight gap between my teeth. No one knows I'm missing teeth unless I tell them but there's a slight gap between my teeth because Im short of two teeth

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I would totally date somone with a gal that should not change things. I have a big gal between my middleteeth and I also have a huge gal between one tooth and the other one that got pushed back (I had two adult teeth grow in and the front one could effect stuff so they had to rip it out via freezing and pain) if a girl is shallow enough to not date me for that than she is a bitch not worh anyones time. I am a sensitive guy I care more about personality then I do looks if you where a cute girl meh if you weren't a cute irl bt had a perfect personality then boom match. I am diffrent then a lot of guys my ideal of a perfect girlfriend is somone who cares and loves me for me. I would also rather cuddle on a couch and watch tv then have sex or make out. So this might nkt be the case for everyone but yet again if a guy doesn't like you for you he isn't worth it.

• Well no ones commented on it ever before so I never thought it was a problem until this guy made a comment, he didn't say it in a mean way just said I should get braces but obviously I can because I'm missing teeth but it made me think how many noticed it and never mentioned to not be rude

• I meant I can't get braces because I'm missing teo teeth and braces would pull them way too closely which would damage them further. I have knee problems where my knee locks and it feels like Im breaking bones every time I straighten them, happens about 3-4 times a week so I sort of feels your pain

• Yea not being able to have braces suck its been almost a year since my lat dislocation but my OAB is killin me now I just got new meds for it yesterday. And my chest I am just waiting for the brace atm on the bright side chest beaces are easier dor guys then they are girls. :)

What Guys Said 7

• If it can't be seen or just barely so, I wouldn't mind. But if it draws attention every time I speak with her, then there'd probably be problems.

• Like you can tell it's there and it's noticable but it's perhaps just the gap from two teeth being missing but spread out if that makes sense

• Hard to picture it.

• I have that and it was always said a gap brings luck and I have had a lucky life so would never change it

• That's good! Don't know if I'd say I've had a lucky life though

• Oh luck can change so hopefully it will for you. However, there's always something to fill the gap if not haha ;-)

• I have a gap (because of a dumbass orthodontist who figured I didn't need an upper retaining wire) and didn't have a problem getting dates.

• Ahh sorry to hear that but hey at least all is good

• My sister had that. Just throwing this out there, it's an easy fix with veneers

• Just looked it up and didn't know a thing existed. I hate the idea of altering anything about myself though. It seems like s big hassle and the fact that they need to be replaced in 20 years doesn't sound too appealing but at least it's an option. Thanks for that though

• Depends on how drastic it is.

• No..

• no if its bigger than 1mm

What Girls Said 2

• Yep, already have and currently do.

• That's awesome! Thanks for answering

• you're welcome! don't worry too much about it :) i think we're all a bit more self conscious about our individual "flaws" that other people don't even see.

• Well, Johnny Depp dated Vanessa Paradis.