Guys, what sort of body do you prefer out of these?

1) older looking than her age (very mature looking) tall, etc. this woman is 26.
Guys, what sort of body do you prefer out of these?

2) more dainty/feminine, porcelain looking woman. Shorter in height yet petite. Good skin etc. this woman is 42

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Of those 2, #1, but neither are my type. To give you an idea, I like petite women like Mena Suvari, Reese Witherspoon, Sarah Michelle Gellar for example.

1|0
    0|0
    • I must admit that blondes (natural blondes) are prettier and more hot. They always have those pink nipples as well ;)

What Guys Said 24

• Neither... my manhood just shriveled.

0|1
    0|0
    • Why neither?

• Because, not only do I find neither one of them attractive, I find both of them "unattractive." The first girl's back side is just repulsive. The second girl just looks sexually dead... it's like I can almost feel myself being chemically castrated and lobotomized of my libido just by looking at her.

• second for sure. that cellulite is scary!

1|0
    0|0
  • if i had to pick. i'd choose the first option

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither...

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you like then?

• I like skinny, short, petite girls but I don't like them particularly feminine (just average is nicer) and I definitely don't like them 20 years older than myself.
      Also, what particularly bothers me about this second lady is that her face is really a big turn-off. I can't exactly pinpoint what it is but she looks super artificial. She looks like a doll to me and that's horrible.
      I'm generally really into east Asian girls and my girlfriend would actually be a great example for what type of girl I like. Especially since she's one of the few beautiful, Korean girls who haven't done any plastic surgery. But for obvious reasons I don't want to post her photo here. But there are two other examples of girls I find really beautiful and hot. The first one is Mao Inoue, a Japanese actress:
      niesa87himura.files.wordpress.com/.../...ue-10.jpg

An example for a non-asian girl that I find very cute (my favorite North American actress) would be Ellen Page. I especially

• like Ellen Page in her movie roles (more so than on the red carpet) because she usually wears mostly casual clothes in her movie roles (such as hoodies rather than fancy dresses), which is the style of girls I really like. I guess this one would be a good photo of her:
      wallpaperrs.com/.../...hd-wallpaper-1429352434.jpg

• I said "ewww" when I saw the first girl's butt.

The second one is nicer, but honestly, neither of them do that much for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of the above, I prefer fit & athletic girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Which one has a masters degree and writes two languages?

0|0
    0|0
  • 42? Wowaweewa! I like slender women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the 2nd type, but the girl you chose is kinda ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • First one for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • 26 year old.

0|0
    0|0
  • First option

0|0
    0|0
  • First one

0|0
    0|0
  • 1st one looks good but i prefer a little chubby with thick thighs

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • the first one, no question possible. just look at these personalities!

0|0
    0|0
  • Younger for sure... younger is always the answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • skinny gurl

0|0
    0|0
  • the Asian one

0|0
    0|0
  • The Asian bitch.

0|0
    0|0
    • You sound of high intelligence.

• First is better, but she looks 26 not older.

0|0
    0|0
  • They both unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short term B, but longer term A.

0|0
    0|0