What to do if you were offered Officership Traning?

I was offered Officership Training in a government bank through text after few hours from the examination. There was also an officer in the bank who I have the same surname and we talked after the examination about a lot of things. I don't know if this is based from the result of the exam or I was referred by the officer of the bank. I wasn't really expecting this and tomorrow I am already scheduled for an assessment for officer. I can't believe it. I think I am not smart enough and confident to be suited for that field. What am I going to do? 😱😨

i need your advices badly

(Here is a few details about me, I graduated honor in college. I am not really good at exams but my close friends have said that I am good at speaking. I am shy type of person. My family is very modest and not outgoing type. People say I am pretty lol. I dunno? )

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on your other career options. I think that it could be an excellent chance for you at such a young age. However, because you are so young, there will be more seasoned, trained professionals who might try to take advantage of you or manipulate you to play a part in a bigger agenda they have. The higher up you get into the corporate world, the more snakes you have to deal with. So you have to be able to think on their level in order to avoid certain things. This may be too much for you and you may be better off without the stress.

Now, remember confidence is something that can be built over time but you have to have a strong foundation in order for it to be sturdy and effective. I’d give it a try, but you have to ask yourself if it’s something you would want to be committed to for at least 6 months.

What Guys Said 4

• You have to take advantage of the opportunity.

• Women get first preference these days. Just go for it

What Girls Said 1