You are out hiking one day when all of a sudden a huge rock monster emerges from the ground and is lumbering towards you. What do you do?

Lol, got Zelda on the mind with this question.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 14

• Probably go for the fat man option. Or throw dogmeat at him while I distance myself and lay down a couple more explosives.

OR I could pull Ou my heavily modded, nuke firing shotgun of doom and rapid fire 90 nukes per sec at it.

• Send in Blastoise and hydro pump his ass!

• I grab the first big stick I find, look at the monsters eyes and shout: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!"

• Run away what else could i do? i got no smg, no rocket launcher

• I can probably outrun it, so I'll wait to see what it does.

• I'd cast Blizzaga and try to knock it out!

• Yea.. No more bangkok trips , no more magic mushroom for me.

• Leave.

• I wake the F up

• Run! Bitch run!!!

• Question whether or not that mushroom I ate was edible because I think I'm tripping balls.

• Straight up charge my kamehameha and blast it

• Zelda or that 'new' noah movie?

• "You are out hiking one day when all of a sudden a huge rock hard cock emerges from the ground and is lumbering towards you. What do you do?"

Fixed