What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?

I sharted at a party and later that night went to another party and pissed myself when I passed out.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Slipping and falling at a packed restaurant is probably at the top of my list.

What Guys Said 3

• Was a rainy day , riding around an outdoor parking lot , looking for a spot.
    Entered a corner too hard , too fast , low sided , fell off my bike and slided for 20ft ish right in front of a mother and her kids who were loading their shoppings. Naturally no one helped and people just drove on by lol
    Low siding off a bike is not the most graceful thing in the world.
    http://i.imgur.com/xjQBmJs.gif

• ... Thanks for sharing. I bet you just needed to get that off your chest.

• I dated my ex. That was embarrassing.

What Girls Said 1

• I went to a summer camp once and a group of boys snuck into the shower house and stole our towels and clothes. It was just me and Cassandra showering late and everyone else was already in bed. We screamed trying to wake someone up across the camp to get our clothes back but in the end I sacrificed myself and ran naked to our cabin and got more of our clothes. I heard them laughing as I took off out of the shower house but I couldn't see where they were hiding. To this day one of those jerks probably has a pair of my panties and my beach towel wich is disturbing😥