Do you have/had braces?

My teeth are the only part of me that I would show off or brag about. My teeth are perfectly straight. No teeth are jagged or overlapped with each other. None of them stick out. They're allllll aligned and I'm very proud of it. But the rest of me is pure fucking garbage

• I've had/have braces
  • No but I need them. My teeth are fucked up
  • No and I don't need them, my teeth are pretty straight

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Had braces twice.

Most Helpful Guy

• I had exceptionally straight teeth that dentists complimented me on, leading me to think I'll never need braces, but needed braces because of one epic biological fuck-up they discovered in my teens with an x-ray.

I had a tooth basically growing backwards up towards the roof of my mouth. They had to saw a massive hole through the roof of my mouth after injecting me with a shot that I could feel inside my nose, then had to turn the tooth around, take out the baby tooth that was there before, and redirect it in the opposite direction.

Then I had to wear braces to make sure the new tooth would grow in aligned just for that one tooth.

It really sucked.

What Girls Said 14

• I had them in year 8 and 9. Everyone kept telling me I suited them but I felt so claustrophobic by the end haha.

• I had braces!

• Nope, if I ever needed braces it would just to get rid of the gap in my two front teeth on the top.

• Yep, had them when I was 15 and got them removed when I was 18. A few months after they were removed, I had my first kiss.
    Ahh... Life! Lol...

• Yes, I had braces from the end of 6th grade until the end of 9th grade.

• never had them.

• Do leg braces count?

• Yes I've had them

• I have braces, but I'm getting them off in about a month!

• I have braces right now

• No never had it my teeth are perfectly straight

• I don't have them yet. My teeth are slightly crooked but they are in their right places.

• I had braces when I was like 15. I had them for at least a year.

• No, never needed them.

What Guys Said 1

• Nope never needed braces. I've got some great perky whites