Why are some people against bisexual people?

what makes you don't like them? don't wanna date them? and what do you like about them?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Put your hands up in the air
    Like we don't care" 😂 LOL
    They're normal people to me

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't fall in this category since i love the LGBT community. But some people don't like them because they think they can't make up their mind or some others think they are dipping their fingers in both pots at the same time. Some people don't like em because they think they're wrong in the way they live. Narrow minded people ya know. Countless reasons my dear. But don't listen to any of them.

Love is love regardless.. don't let anyone taint that for you. Or tell you different.

And if they do... Tell em to fuck off. Or mind their business ;)

take care hun :)

What Guys Said 26

• There are people, straight and gay, who feel bi people need to pick a side.
    There are people, straight and gay, who feel bi people are just hedonists, incapable of really feeling for people.
    There are people, straight and gay, who feel bi people, who think that bi people are more likely to cheat.

There are people, straight and gay, who are complete fucking idiots.

• Personally, I just don't trust them and also have the impression that they tend to sleep around more more than the average heterosexual girl does.

For girls, I think they are turned off at the thought of their boyfriend being with another guy. I've seen girls claim that they see him as less dominant if they know he has been with another guy.

• I don't know but you just have to be loyal that's it... maybe it's the fear of cheating or not liking one gender I don't know tbh but it doesn't really matter to me👍

• I really don't give a shit, as long as a bi man doesn't try to hook up with me.

For a some of people, there is no such thing as bisexuals. There are heterosexuals, homosexuals, and "greedy homosexuals" (bi).

I think that women that object do so partially out of disgust at the thought of getting banged by the same cock that was up another man's ass.

Homosexual men have, or used to have, the highest rates of STD's, so there's the health angle too. Bi men are basically the reason that HIV became an "everybody disease" instead of just a "gay men disease".

I've reached the point in life where I don't care too much if people want to go gay. Whatever. More power to them. As long as they aren't interfering in my life, IDGAF what they do.

• Most people don't have anything against bisexual people, but some are under the stigma that if they like two genders then they'll be less interested in committing to just one

• Well it's because it's trendy today. Every female I meet is bisexual. I think that goes against christian beliefs etc. I'm agnostic but if I was raising a daughter I wouldn't want her to feel like it's normal to have sex with another girl at a young age. I wouldn't want her to feel pressured to fit in like that. Everyone is entitled to their sexuality but like I said I think it's almost trendy today and girls just like to say and do that just to appear edgy and fun.

• ... sexuality is a part of who people are, and being "bi" impacts that. In my experience, in girls it closely runs with emotional issues/damaged goods/being somewhat masculine/fairly slutty.

As for girls, I imagine the thought of their man taking it up the butt is a major turn off, so who can blame them? They'd rather date regular men.

• I don't have emotional issues, I am not masculine or slutty so it isn't true

• For starters, every emotionally damaged, masculine, or slutty girl I've met said the same thing. For two, an exception would not break the rule.

• I have nothing against bisexuals. I'm kinda bisexual myself. But I know my mother doesn't like bisexuals because she thinks theyre greedy and they can't make up their minds.
    I did date a bisexual and he cheated on me a lot and said he did it because he's "bisexual and he needs to be with girls too" I know not all bisexuals are like that but it gets me nervous to date another one

• Some people are turned off by their partner being into the same sex.

Also others follow the logic of a person attracted to both genders, means more opportunity for him or her to cheat.

• this is the most stupid thing people can say, if someone wants to cheat they will do it anyway it doesn't matter if you are straight or bisexual

• Some people believe "cheating is based on opportunity", and being attracted to two genders means more 'opportunities' than being attracted to just one.

• Im a straight guy so I like straight girls, simple as that.

• I don't hate anybody, I just think it's not natural. Instead of it being embraced, it should be fixed

• close minded ass-butts (if you find out where i got this insult from i love you) that don't like change

• I don't find them attractive.

Also I'm repulsed by homosexual "behaviour".
    I however have nothing against homosexual people.
    Simply the act of two people of the same sex having sexual relations.

• are they?

I am Bi sexual and rarely get grief

• There's no such thing, just really confused people.

• why do you think this?

• such a crybaby

• This conversation is still over

• I wouldn't go for one

• so you are insecure af not bi people fault

• whatever

• i would have a hard time dating a bi girl... i'd feel like i just wouldn't be enough.

• İ love bigirl not guy

• Who knows

• I've been cheated on by one with another woman... one gender can't give them all they want. They can't be in a committed relationship.

• Not only bisexual i hate also gays , they are a thread to human being.

• becuz they're gay

• Well I think, If you are bisexual you have a choice, you can do the right thing and date and have relationships with the opposite sex. It makes life easier and you can start a family.
    Gays can't create families.

Some people are against homosexuality because they see it as a threat to the family unit and moral values
    other have been taught by religion that it is an abomination and must be punished etc

• so two people and a kid aren't a family? they are it just isn't the traditional family

• bullshit, gay families are more strict and require more of their kids

• Well to each their own, but I think traditional families worked well for thousands of years, why change the formula unnecessarily.

• Because it is morally wrong, it is not right, and becuase I'm sick of them pushing and flaunting their life style around. They also do not respect other people's right to believe differently than they do. pretty much for the same reasons for the same reasons that most people don't like Jehovah's witnesses.

• it is morally wrong for you and they dont push their lifestyle around they dont try to make other people bi too

• so gay people are mentally ill?

• No I said they are living a morally wrong life style I was referring to another group of people.

• i dont mind them, i just wouldndt date one

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• I am bi sexual :)

Offline, I personally have lesbian women I date wanting me to choose a side & straight men constantly wanting fmf's.

Both are equally annoying.

• Wow, before reading these comments I didn't even know that so many people are against bisexuality... Hello prejudices, goodbye confidence.

• I don't hate anyone, it's more or less I don't understand it.

I have never experienced this, so I can't deny its existence entirely. It's just a difficult concept for me to grasp considering how different males and females are, I'm not sure how one could be attracted to both.

Again people do what they want and I respect that. But in my experience, almost every person I know who once claimed they were bisexual either just had an experimental phase or came out as gay. That being said, I wouldn't date one for fear of him leaving me simply because he may have been unsure of his sexuality. But to each their own, bisexuals are human beings and should be treated that way. I won't ridicule someone for their sexuality.

• I wouldn't date one because I'm against homosexuality. It's not normal and I don't believe it to be an acceptable practice. Can I be friends with a bisexual? Yes of course. I've already been friends with several but I wouldn't on a romantic level.

• I don't feel comfortable dating someone who is into both genders.

I find it weird and just uneasy.
    Let me just have a straight husband.

• They are too casual and can change their minds in a split second

• I'm not against anyone

• Its not that i dont like them. I choose not to date them.

• I would totally date a monogamous bisexual girl :)

• I recently watched a video about this and some people view bisexual people as being "indecisiveness" (their words, not mine). They were also called "greedy" for wanting the best of both worlds which I don't think is necessarily true. I think there are a lot of misconceptions about bisexual people that not everyone is able to understand. I'm straight but I accept that some people will have a different sexual orientation than me. Don't let anybody tell you any different (regardless of who you feel attracted to) :)

• I don't have any hatred or anything against. I just wouldn't date them. I am straight and if I am going to date I want him to be straight as well, that is just my preference. I just chose not to date them.

• Maybe some people just aren't attracted to bisexuals. It is their preference.

• I don't have anything against individual people, I wouldn't date them because I don't agree with there lifestyle

• Cause they're ignorant jackasses

• Some people are ignorant.