GAGgers, Has Your Cell Phone Ever Pissed You Off 😩😤📱🔨😡? ?

Hey There GAGsters,

CELL PHONES!!! They're everywhere... love em or hate em ( hell some people sleep with them) but you can't get rid of them. And in this era It's how many people communicate with one another.
GAGgers, Has Your Cell Phone Ever Pissed You Off 😩😤📱🔨😡? ?^^^Ohh lalalala... cell phone orgy^^^

But has it ever pissed you off? Because my cell pisses me off to the point where I mentally cuss It out. Or feel like throwing It against the wall.

It freezes on me, It pigs-out on my battery life, I lose reception, Sometimes I don't receive my Msgs, lots of crazy-ass updates, It can be slow. And many other things occur.

Maybe I should resort to sending letters. FOREVER!!

*Looks at GIF* Ya not happening.

So what about you folks?
Yes/No/Sometimes

@BeerFarts since I know you have I-hate-you-phone-moments too.

Thanks for sharing!! and Have a great Weekend.
:)

Ohh look ** a bump**

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate it when I want to type something and the keyboard doesn't want to come out. I'm like you son of a &#$#%!!! Also when my phone says it's loading and I patiently wait for 5 hours just for it to say "sorry unable to load". I think I'll throw paper airplanes to communicate now 👊 or I'll have my pigeon fly it over to the person! 😂

• Yes yes yes!!! I know this. This happens all the time. My phone and your phone act like spoiled brats lol😂😂 FML "unable to load" makes me want to send this phone back to the person who sold this p. o. s to me! 😝

Or a parrot! We can communicate via parrots!!!

• Bhahahahahha @Mario21 you're the best bud! #Parrots4life

• Thank you :) 💜

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• "Do you have a Samsung or iPhone?"

No, my phone doesn't piss me off because it's awesome, because I did research to find a phone instead of just buying the most popular one. It is super clean, and runs pretty much as fast and smooth as it did when I bought it 1.5 years ago.

• Ya i regret not doing enough research about my phone. **sighs** i just have to work with it. But I'm glad you've got a healthy relationship with your phone dude.

• Haha well it's like the most expensive thing I own besides my car so I think it was worth it to do some research.

• It is highly pissing me off right now. The speaker is broken somehow and people on the other side of the line can't hear me well.

• Ugh, i hate when that happens dude. It's evil... and people are like "you know what just text me" are you gonna check it out or leave it for the dead?

• Well my phone just turned a year old I think so I think I'll still check it.

• Definitely, homie! I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and it does many great things, but it also makes me hella tight. My biggest issue is the battery life. I always have power save mode turned on but the battery life is still shit. Lol. That's the one thing I missed about my old iPhone 5s. The battery life was much more superior.

• Damn dude. Ya you were telling me about that when me met :P the thing is you become like a walking charger. Carrying the phone charger and the usb for it and then you're carrying the charger for the charger so it don't die --.-- lol #EnergizerBunny will you go back to the IPhone?

• Haha, I can't believe you remembered that. My friend had the portable charger and I was stealing all of his juice.

Will I go back to the iPhone? I'm definitely considering it :)

• You should :) as soon as they come out with a new one.. which i'm sure they will LOL. Omg!! I bet he had to keep charging that charger. Power mode my ass :P

• Well I don't get pissed about my actual phone, but if I'm texting someone and they're getting me mad I feel like taking it out on the phone and throwing it. I remember I threw my last phone across the room and that's how it cracked.

But what's happening lately is my phone isn't getting wifi at all in certain places and it makes me want to cry

• Ugh you're having wifi-problems. I know the feeling first hand. Lol I need a therapist for this crap. And holy shit you actually threw your phone! Did you fix it?

• Yeah at my sisters and best friends house, no networks show up and I've tried everything. Then the date and time get all screwed up. Once it said I was in 1969 😩
      And yes I really threw my last phone. I didn't get it fixed i just lived with a cracked phone for a few months.
      Sometimes j get tempted to throw my new phone new but I'm really trying not to. But my phones a beast. I've dropped this phone down a flight of stairs without a case or screen protector and it's STILL not broken 😅

• Holy smokes dude that's awesome! i need that screen protector... if i still cared about mah phone LOL! glad your new phone isn't giving you trouble apart from the occasional moody moments. God who knew phones could be such a bitch :P bhahahah

• I only get mad at my cell phone when it lags, when an app crashes or when the 3G/4G data is spotty.

Everyone's been mad at their phone sometimes lol

• I don't know what's worse app crashes or 3G/4G data being iffy. Hmmm let's not go there.. BHhahaha, Ya i guess so eh! It's just cool to know that I'm not alone. Seem like Everyone else's has a healthy relationship with their phone except moi :P

• ... or maybe your phone is too old.

• The last time I actually used a cell phone for it's intended purpose was like 6 years ago lol and yes it did piss me off.

• Really? That's awesome. Seeing that most can't live without their phones. Did you hate it so much you swore it off? 😂 Or something else.

• That's awesome. Though I still have a phone for emergency purposes, I never use it. Don't check messages, don't text, don't respond to messages. It's just a cheap crap phone, again for emergency purposes only. People always think you can't unplug, but you can. It pisses people off b/c that's seemingly the only way they know how to communicate these days, but it's actually forced my friends to actually talk... to... me which is great b/c I got sick of emoticons and short hand text when talking about real life stuff... you need to talk to someone, not a bunch of digital characters. It's been great.

• Yes, I hate phones, period. There's times I go for 3-4 days and never turn it on or even touch it. Everyone that knows me knows I do this so they know it's not a big deal. They can still get ahold of me in an emergency.

• Holy smokes!! i wish i could turn it off for that long. But my mama would kill me and it be like WWIII lmfao!!! its good that people can still get a hold of you. I'd turn it off and never turn it on again :P

• I wish I could turn it off forever. It's been sitting on my desk dead for about 4 days now. I'd better charge it and see who tried to call me... in a day or two ha.

• Love Ari Gold on Entourage lol. Too answer your question. Fuck yessssssssssssss. It was freezing up before and I almost threw it lol

• Omg!!! I'm not alone. I so get how that feels. It happens more when I'm on GAG. especially when you open links and it takes Fucking forever 😡😓 great phone my ass. Lol

• Also, if you get a chance, lol up "game of zones". It's absolute gold, especially if you're a game of thrones fan 😂

• Yeah. Well, it was quotes since lebron instigated it and he only got a tech while green got a flagrant. Especially since it doesn't really escalate. He shoulda been suspended in the series before, though. They got drilled by 30 anyways

• Louis C K sums it starting at 2:36 https://youtu.be/akiVi1sR2rM?t=2m36s

• ... are you in a relationship with it?

• Lmfao OG you're one funny dude.

No I'm not the stupid thing hates me. Not mah fault.

• But you couldn't beat me, i have loads of experience, just keep steppin miss:P

• Honolulu is too cramped lol

• No. My phone is awesome sauce 😝

• Glad you're in a healthy relationship with your phone. Dr. Phil is currently giving me therapy on mine ---.---

• Bruh, we're having a movie night! The movie is way worse than the trailer. I'll show you the world of mst3k and rifftrax! You'll laugh til you cry 👌. Geez Vina 😂. So many innuendos! I'm dying! Hey, you're the one saying it. I can't help where my mind goes 😏

Haha! I love that gif 😂. And I need a head start! You're gonna find me anyways 😁 I need all the help I can get!

Too bad we didn't go to the beach. We just saw family and stuff. Oddly enough, I've never been to the beach there. Yeah. We had a car charger, but that was it. We needed you there to charge our phones 👍

I'm lucky if I change my underwear for a week (jk). And if I wear in heels, it's game over!
      www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzEalzjQQuU&app=desktop

yeah, my memory needs work sometimes 😑Ironically, it was great on my IQ test. And I might forget, but I'll figure out what's going on quick. And when I do, you won't be able to do it 😝. We know who's bigger and don't think I don't wrestle you if ya try and put makeup on me 😈

• That's funny and disturbing. I can't imagine what that would be like! Has she ever used urban dictionary? That's when you know shit gets real! But yeah, that's the worst feeling ever. That happens to me all the time. It's way worse with my mom. The worst is my mom wanted to see a game of thrones episode and came in during a sex scene. I was packing and walked out immediately 😳😂

Good god!!! Did your mom post it on purpose?

Lol, I love my mom, but she is about the farthest away from cool as it gets 😂. She don't even spit drake lyrics like you mom... Even if he is a fuckboy 😝. If you wanna hang out with anyone in my family, it has to be my dad. He is easily one of the top 5 funniest people I know 😁

• Yea, I just cracked e my phones screen again last week lol

• mine's been turned off for days... not good

• hmmm.. can't say it ever has.

• Hoe the hell can they piss you off? they are peacefull creatures :p

• yes, i have broken it i have now ordered a new one.

• Mine doesn't. But other people's cell phones piss me off.

• Nope, love my cell phones :P

• I wish they didn't exist i really do

• You know what! that makes two of us! :)

• I know right. That's what i say. People are heavily reliant on it. SO much so that no one knows how to communicate without it. Nice to know they are people who don't like it.

• It doesn't look like we can do anything about it now though :(

• You might need to get a phone that's actually good. Never had these problems.

• Yesssssss

• My own one no. But people being above their phones all the time, sure it pisses me off.

What Girls Said 17

• There have been moments where my phone does things that make me angry.

But, truthfully, I luff it. <3 Though, I have the thought of throwing it across the room, it'll never happen.

• Girl I'm glad your in a healthy relationship with ur phone. I just got back from therapy that Dr. Phil gave me :P he said it's not gonna work out with my phone anymore!! LOL.

Srsly though i'm glad that your phone isn't a pain!! :)

• It's all about communication with your phone. You whisper to it how much you luff it and how great it is. XD Kind of like a guy, you've got to inflate it's ego from time to time [jk, jk]. lmao.

• I honestly can't even find my phone!

• I just hate how they're making them all so big. It pisses me off.
    And another thing...
    I can't stand it if their call quality is shit. It is a cell PHONE. That is the ONE THING that should be flawless. I'm the type to talk on the phone than to text so it's just really irritating.

• Sometimes but not often since I'm very up-to-date with my phones and use apps to keep them working well. My phone is very important to me so it's worth the money to buy a new phone after 3 years or so.

• Ya I''m considering buying a new phone. Had mine for three years! But I might look into some apps.

• You should consider that 3 years is really long in the smartphone industry. Most phones are not build to last a lot longer than that since it's a really growing industry.

• Ya that's What i was thinking too. I guess i needed a push to just go and buy a new one. SO thank you for that!! maybe I'll finally love my phone if i invest in a new one.
      :)

• I haven't wanted to throw my phone, but it does get annoying at times when it locks or freezes up.

• yea but i've learned to deal with it

• Most of the time, to be honest.

Still getting on my nerves.

• Lg g3 sucks

Unless its from Sprint

• My old cellphone used to drive me up the walls but my new one has been perfectly fine. :)

• I'm glad for you!! :) i think it's time i bury this one and get a new one. Glad you have a healthy relationship with your phone... BRB Dr. Phil is calling me about mine --.-- :)

• Yes, many, many, many times

• No luckily I bought a new S4 a couple of weeks ago and it works awesome. Before my s4 I had a "full time pissed of phone". Oh my god it was disgusting. And I broke it on the wall so my brother bought me this. Now I'm happy guys!!

• ***WHOOOOOO HOOO*** so happy for you. How did it feel... i know i shouldn't be encouraging this behavior but it must feel good. #EvilPhoneIsGone #HappyCamperInDahouse

:)

• hahah well this is a good ending. Usualy a smashed phone = no phone but I'm glad that you got one that doesn't make you see red :) and you never have to deal with #EvilPhone ever again. it's like dead and gone!

• Well it will get broken someday so i 'be got to deal with evil phone again. In those days scientists will be designing s17 lol

• Hourly & daily... I have three and hate them all.

• Yep... a lot

• Only when I drowned my old one by accident!

• omg!! o.0 that did not happen!! did it? I don't know what i would have one in that situation.. you now what i know. I would have thrown it against the wall!! lol. Where did it drown. IF you don't mind my askin? :)

• In my backpack. I went cycling and my water bottle opened and it died. RIP iPhone 4.

• that's horrible. But hey it makes a story right!!!

• YES , very much it lags so much and freezes a lot.. so i hope next month i'm getting a new one...

• I adore my phone. There's nothing it can do to make me hate it