Do you think like me?

I believe no matter how much bad you go through in a day or in life in general there is always something good. Or positive you can learn from that experience. Does that mean I am a positive person with positive energy? I have no clue but I see things differently.

• Yes
  • You're crazy RicanEyes ( LOL!)
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Oh god. You've gone off the deep end. Help!!! Lol

I can say that to people and tell them to learn from their mistakes and the achievements... but I can't make myself think that way.

• LOL! You're hilarious!
      You should try to change your mind set it will help you in life.

• Yes. There's always a lesson to be learned out of everything, no matter how bad it is.

• IU believe that as long as you look for the good in life, you will find it.

• Thank you! I am not saying my life was a piece of cake but that's what I have try to learn from it.

• It's a good way of thinking. Especially seeing as so many people today, are caught up in negative thoughts, going through a downward spiral.

• Thanks :-)

• Everything is a lesson if you are hardcore enough

• What happens in life is that sometimes things are out of your control and you have to decide how you want to look at it.

• Any bumps on your road to the future should be thought of as challenges and not obstacles..

• I agree ! :-)

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0