Do you think you have done better or worse so far in life?

Compared to your Father.

• Better
  • Worse

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

• My poor father was a wreck most of his life, so the bar wasn't set too high for that one.

What Guys Said 4

• About the same.
    If my father had the kind of resources I have now, he could have done MUCH... MUCH better in life , that iron determination. However he's too conservative , he lacked my mother's sky-high dreams. Which limited his potential.
    My determination is made of aluminium. My dreams are grounded in reality. I have the resources not available to my father.
    Putting it altogether , about the same.

• I'm only 20, I've yet to do anything meaningful with my life. But I don't compare myself with my father, though if I do, obviously he's done better than me. He has a great job, a house, a wife, 2 kids, has traveled and lived in different countries... I'm still in college xD

• I am way better than my father

• It all depends what you're idea of "good" is. I've gone to university which my dad didn't but I think he'd had a lot more fun by my age, so I guess I've done worse really