Why have all the guys I ever loved left me?

Most Helpful Guy

• IT is just bad luck really. Besides you don't want to be in a one-sided relationship. I think men take a little bit more time to mature and start to confront their issues and learn to express them in a healthy fashion. Judging by you age, you still have a lot of time to meet some of these men who would care for you and enjoy your love as any good partner should. I am not trying to sound like an old wise guy (lol) because clearly I am not much older than you, but sadly it is the truth of life.

Just to be fair, the problem might be with you; key word MIGHT. Maybe the way you express your love to them scares them away? Or perhaps you don't express it enough? Or it could be something else, in any case, you are the only person who will be able to answer this accurately. Just remember to always remain self-aware, meanwhile try not to be so harsh on yourself. You will get the love you deserve someday; you better believe that.

Best wishes. : )

Most Helpful Girl

• I am so sorry you are struggling with this too! I struggle with this myself and it's been the biggest thing that has haunted me with relationships.

From my experiences and talking with people, what I have learned is that people are not always going to stay in your life forever. And that that is okay. It might seem painful now and hurt and be very confusing. But often there is a reason they were removed from your life.

I think about ex bf's sometimes and why things didn't work out. Most of the time it has been for the better. They weren't right for me, and it was a good thing they are no longer in my life. I have learned so much.

I feel for many people it's the same thing. We get with someone and they just don't mesh with us, even if we really want them to. So eventually the relationship has to break apart.

What Guys Said 32

• maybe you do the common mistake girls do is expect the guy to do everything , when it never works that way, and not let them know your feelings or what you want, especially since its always the girl who decides on who they want, date, have relationships with and sex with. maybe you seemed like your just friends with them, and they didn't want to be friend zoned with a girl. they more than likely wanted a committed loving sexual relationship, obviously, or they were players just interested in sex, but i dont know im not them.

• Because they didn't love you

• What feedback have they given you? That could be really interesting information.
    For example if they find you to restrictive, too talkative, lacking empathy,... those are things you can try to work with and solve the issue!
    Are you still in touch with any of them? Including those you could talk to and just ask them, stating it's simply for you to learn from... :D

• I mean, every relationship will end, unless you die.

Unfortunately it's rare to meet a perfect match on your first try :(

• Depends really, you could simply be afraid of criticism and are not being honest with yourself. Perhaps you were overbearing with the guys, who knows. When you come to love yourself again make sure you know how to get back to loving yourself otherwise you will slip and fall right back to where you are now at this moment.

• Because that will continue to happen until you meet The One, and then it will stop.

• Maybe you hold on too tight

• All relationships end, eventually.
    That is one of the realities of life with which we have to deal.
    Dating is a series of auditions that are intended to help us to choose a suitable mate.
    The current divorce statistic of 50 per cent (80 per cent of which are initiated by women) shows us that even after the dating process half of us get it wrong.
    Relax.
    Things are probably going normally for you.

• You tried but they knew you have lost your heart already to someone else...
    You are always and forever in love with apples..

• How should we know?

• Apple.. you're acting depressed again. Be happy.

• What do they usually do when they leave you? Ignore you? Say pretty much nothing but "we're done"? Do some give their own explanation?

• Because you're meant to be with me 😉😍

• They were not the right ones.

You can ask any girl in the world, each one will tell you a similar story, about how they had old boyfriends and things didn't work.

• yeah but it seems like a terrible pattern. N I don't know whats wrong with me anymore.

• That seems exhausting for someone to keep looking on my to get hurt again.

• @ikissedtheskyonce I mean, after you feel better.
      A person shouldn't try to love another to forget the past, but it should seek friends, those yes.

• Maybe its because they found out they were in love with an apple this whole time

• Thy didn;t love you apple,
    Don't worry you will find someone

• Because they're too blind to see the amazingness of Apple :)

• Because the felt they weren't good enough and that you deserved better than them.

• How many is this?

• Well i imagine it's hard to have sexual relations with an apple.

• Because they never loved you

• I'm still here :(

• is there a? here

• There are as many reasons as there are guys

• They were Not ready for relationship... maybe?

• Honey,
    Unfortunately that happens to ALL the people in the world.
    Every single last one of them will leave you at some point in life.
    THat's why there's no ''till death due us part' anymore, because 99% of people, won't stay with their partners.

• Work and worry about yourself

• They were not Apple material?

• Same here ^_^
    i feel you
    its just that it was a mistake choosing em, better to wait for someone who loves you instead of who you love

• teenage love never lasts... somehow, most guys are innately born knowing that...

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 14

• ... because most people are only loyal to their own needs and wants. Once their priorities change then so do their loyalties. Love never comes with a guarantee , because people's circumstances change, they change, so their feelings change. Once their feelings change its easy for them to walk away.

It doesn't mean you aren't good enough or unlovable. It means they failed to see all you have to give or no longer need or want all you have to give

• because they weren't good enough for you apple! that's why. They need to go to royalty school before they can touch ya.

#Apple4life #Dontworry

• Cause usually, men want to be able to achieve their goals/dreams before committing to a woman.
    How a man treats a woman is a reflection of how he sees himself.

• But perhaps you also have a lot of growing to do before you truly know how to handle a relationship. Just like your exes.

• Many reasons

They were fuckboys
    They fell out of love
    Your personality isn't too good
    They werent getting sex

• They're not the ones you're meant to be with.

• I would have to know more about the situations, but everything will end eventually. It's better for it to end sooner rather than later if you're not good together, don't you think? Wouldn't it be worse if you were married with kids and a mortgage and your husband tells you he doesn't love you and he's leaving?

• We don't know the specifics to be able to really answer this.

• Other than them not being the right guys, if it is a pattern, then it is something that you have to acknowledge for yourself too. Why are you interested in those guys? Why did the relationships break down? What part/role did you play in it? And what parts/roles did they play in it?

• Same :(

• Welch to the fun club 😭😭😡😯😐

• Sadly, they didn't really love you. :(

• Because they're assholes.

• Because they can't handle your awesomeness.

• What do you mean