How did or do you spend your sick days or snow days from school as a child?

When I was home on a school day I always wanted to watch The Price Is Right. Bob Barker was always the best. What about you all?

Most Helpful Girl

• Where I live it doesn't snow and growing up in my house sick days meant your were about to die, not that you had a simple cold lol.

I never really got sick much as far as colds and things but I do have dysmenorrhea. It causes extremely painful periods that involve vomiting, dizzy spells, fainting, etc. A big worry is dehydration for that time and I usually can't keep food down until about two days have passed.

My sick days were spent throwing up, sleeping, and being in pain. I couldn't really bare to watch anything. I've been taking birth control for a few months now. Since then I live a normal life and I no longer get sick.

If I am sick it's like a cold or whatever but I wouldn't take any days off. I'd still go to school or work and be perfectly fine.

Most Helpful Guy

• On snow days we would usually go sledding. The roads were too bad to get to school, but not too bad to get to the sledding hills (which we got to by car). Even as a kid I saw the irony in that.

On sick days I have no idea. I used to fake being sick sometimes. I'm sure my mom knew I was faking but let me get by with it. I don't know what I did though, except I think I watched TV part of the time. The important thing was that I wasn't in school.

What Girls Said 18

• Soup and Dragon Tales my friend, soup and Dragon Tales.

• I used to watch Christopher Eccleston's Doctor Who :)

• The Price is Right was on my list of things to watch as well. I also enjoyed cartoons, napping, coloring, reading, etc...

• 0|1
  • I just cried a lot.

• I always slept or watched the HP movies

• Honestly when i was a kid... i use to just lay on the sofa and watch Max and Ruby. Now when I'm sick and miss school i have to write essays --..--

• Playing video games, watch TV, eat all the sugary cereals even though my mom told me not to... The usually stuff lol

• Eating snacks, watching Tv or playing board games

• Watching cartoons when they were awesome. :D

• I've never had snow days, none that I can remember, but I'd always spend my sick days playing with my toys at home when I was younger

• Watching bad soap operas and talk shows lol

• I was out side, either playing in snow, or fishing or four wheeling.

• Snow days were spent outdoors. Sick days were spent in bed or on the sofa wrapped in a blanket.

• In bed having my parents cook for me and take care of me

• Watching TV !

• Watched cartoons all day probably. I don't really remember.

• Just slept or played board games with my brother.

What Guys Said 8

• yeah i would just watch tv. or sleep. in fact, the reason i got in to wrestling is because i was sick one time, and wound up catching wcw on

• Sick days, on the couch or in my bed either in front of the TV on the couch or my laptop in my bed.
    Snow days it varied

• Sick: Playint video games or sleeping
    Snow: Outside playing with other kids

• World of warcraft

• I would have just played video games and watched videos on youtube.

• Playing games on the PC

• Masturbating like a man with a reason.

• playstation.