Can we all agree soccer is the best sport in the world?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• It is when the national teams are playing each other in a major tournament 🙋

s1.ticketm.net/.../...de2113fbf66_82401_CUSTOM.jpg

• Rugby... Hockey... UFC.

So no, no we cannot agree

• Football is a religion.
    Of course most north Americans wouldn't know because they don't even have a proper team... But who cares?

• 😂 my mom was born in Germany and my dad is half Irish so soccer is in my blood

• @Sasha07 it's not like it's my personal view on women's football. I live in germany... I see how everyone is hyped during the world cup for men's football, and how almost no attention is paid to the women's games. Of course some follow the matches but the majority don't even know when the games are held. It's mentioned once every four years or so...

• Don't take me for a fool, I'm not blind.
      It's because men's football is being overhyped, women's participation in UEFA championship is fairly new and it's also due to sexism. Men are longer in the game and sponsors are most likely to sponsor them over women, thus women have to struggle to gather funds like my national team... They are higher in the table, but it's men's team who gets all the money... It's not fair.

• I love it and i play it but most would disagree.

• Yeah I agree I love watching it.

• Soccer?
    You mean *FOOTBALL.

Its fun to watch, Italy are gonna win the Euros!

• No lol
    NO sport is the best sport in the world.

• No lmfao
    Most boring sport ever

• nope.

• Lmao no. The only time I let myself suffer through an entire game was when a guy I was talking to played

I hate soccer

• It's the most popular sport in the world. :D

• Real American soccer with a goalie not foreign football
    Because 'merica lol

• Yeah soccer is universal 😁 the other sports have too much equipment for unfortunate people to play but all you need for soccer is a ball 😜

• We agree lmao

• Yes I agree

• I like Badminton, but I guess soccer's okay...

• its pretty cool yeah

• I played at least 8 years of soccer. I stopped after some chick fractured my foot by kicking it twice really hard.
    I had a really bad habit of flinching anytime something flew at me for a while.

• It is boring for sure.

• Second to Boxing

What Guys Said 43

• No. I like tennis. The girls on there make some pretty hot noises.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRGWXh1r7I4

BRB watching tennis with a raging hard on.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...aa18f560bd.jpg
    Hnnng
    i.ytimg.com/vi/Batiue51qZQ/maxresdefault.jpg

@consultantisback do you know these feels?

• Yeah and the way they smack the racket and all like "AHHHMMM" "UMMFFFF" its total foreplay. Later that night when balls deep with my tennis racket
      "AAAHHHMMM stoppp making me wetttt UMMFFFF"
      naamsayin

• @ConsultantIsBack ahahahah

• I might have agreed with you, except I remembered some of the dumbasses who I constantly see ruining it with their fake injuries, dives, etc and remember why I get so turned off by it. And that's why I prefer Rugby overall as a sport due to the overall feel of the game and skills involved, but ALSO proving the saying:
    Football, a gentleman's game played by hooligans
    Rugby, a hooligan's game played by gentlemen

• Still doesn't mean I don't like soccer though, it can be enjoyable to play and watch if people stick to the way they're MEANT to play

• There's hardly any dives when you look at multiple games people get injured then overreact but full on dives get you booked.

• Sorry I don't agree because rugby is better lol. :)

• Sorry you misunderstand I said "SPORT"

• 😱 wait you were serious? It's just big sweaty dudes in tight clothes grabbing eachother because they want to grab the balls

• Smh… I do not have time for your rubbish. It is a sport. Now get over it! It is not my fault your annoying attitude. I am wasting my breath and time with you. I am not being rude about soccer like I said to get some respect for other people rolls eyes shakes head.

• I personally prefer Women's Beach Volleyball. i1093.photobucket.com/.../volleyball136047c.jpg

• No. To me it's kinda boring. Just because their isn't enough scoring involved.

• Not even close XD It's fun to play, I played for many many years, but it's f*cking boring to watch.
    Basketball and Ice Hockey are waaay more entertaining. Football is more fun too.

• No I can't

• The best sport? What defines something to be the best?
    There's nothing that is better.
    okay, what makes something good and something bad?
    Perception.
    You may perceive that there is no sport better than soccer. While someone elses perceives American football to be the best sport.
    So to answer your question, yes and no. Depends on the perceiver.

• You could've just said it's subjective.

• yeah but it seems like you went on a rant which could be summed up with it's subjective ( basically means based on opinions not facts)

• @Josht13 Haha was trying to build a hype

• For one, football. For two, although I'm not a sports fan, I do enjoy watching hockey and football from time to time.

• Ayy when you make too the World Cup then you can call it that 🙂

• What do you mean? Football is called football in the entire world besides that special little part of the North American continent. It's not about "getting to call it" like that. It's about it actually already being called like that. By the entire planet no less.

• Yes, I agree with that. I'm not much into sports but soccer is certainly the most fun to watch.

• NFL 🏈 is the greatest

• Soccer isn't even one of the 4 best sports in the world. Hockey, basketball, football, and even baseball are more entertaining than soccer. Watching a bunch of guys running around for 90 minutes struggling to score until it ends in a tie half the time is boring af

• No watching a bunch of lawn fairies is not the greatest sport. Football and basketball are the greatest sports😛

• No, we can't all agree on that.

• Lmaooo no wayyy!! Amer. Football, Basketball, Rugby, Swimming

• It's the only one that's faintly watchable, so yes. The others are bloody abysmal.

• I like soccer and I watch the major tournaments such as EUFA, World Cup, Olympic soccer, but I don't think it's the best sport in the world.

To me, basketball is the best sport in the world.

• Nope... pansies chasing a ball on a field pretending they got hurt isn't that entertaining. Especially if you keep in mind that they don't even manage to score one bloody goal in 20% of all matches.

I'd rather go with Rugby or GAA.

• Best is a matter of taste. Although I like it by far the most.

But it is the most universal and popular sports in the world. Others will say American Football but is only on a domestic scale.

• Yes we can and I'm pretty sure most of the world agrees the Americans on here sure won't but it definitely is (although it is completely subjective) it's coming home for England 2016 plssss

• No, like most sports, its simply a game,
    The best sport would be Boxing as it is essentially a civilized version of the thunderdome, two men enter, one beats the other unconcious

• Not soccer.
    Football !

• For like the first 5 minutes then it becomes boring.

• Rugby is better but beyond that...

It's FOOTBALL... FOOTBALL.

• Football is so high in Spain, if you go there you'll end up loving it.

• no sport is best for everyone, but you can rank in terms of other facts such as viewership , money etc. i love UFC, Football, Tennis , Basketball

• No I can't stand soccer. There are better sports than soccer.

• Hell yes...

• Yeah 100% agree, for me it's one of the best things about the world not just in sport

• More from Guys
    13