What problem in your life do you wish to be solved?

you can talk about any problem you like, it can be a first world problem or a simple problem

Most Helpful Guy

• Getting out of Japan

• why do you want to leave?

• are you born in japan and to be honest i would love to visit japan so for me it is strange to hear your tired it

• No, not born in Japan. It's time for a change.

Most Helpful Girl

• There are many things but one thing I guess is that I wish I was easily likeable, I wish that could be fixed

• Honey why fix what ain't broken? a lot of things can go wrong in life big time and everyone who is just being them selfs does not always fit in but that is just because they are not meant to be a other face in the crowd... i am sure over time if you give your self a chance you might be able to see what was never broken in a different light x

• You're too kind

What Guys Said 5

• I wish I had my degree. I already know that I am smarter than most of the morons in my English department, yet I have another 3 years to go. I just want to hurry up and start my life. College feels like an obstacle.

• to crush my enemies and to pulverize them to nothing but dust.

• what had they done to deserve your anger?

• im currently being fed through an iv because of a procedure i had done. i CAN eat other things but right now im mainly being fed by iv. i want it to end already

• is there a way you will be okey over time? and eat normal again?

• yeah

• I wish i could find love :'(

• YOU CAN , stop blocking yourself from finding it!!

• I'm trying. Thanks tho

• Short height and excessive body hairs 😭

• short guys #can be sexy ;) and why not just shave?

• Short guy can be sexy but they still would look kiddish and weirdos next to an average girl who would still tower over him. Not manly at all. He would feel inferior as well.
      Shaving whole body isn't very good idea because I have really coarse dense hairs that get easily stubbly and having prickly stubbly body isn't good as well

What Girls Said 4

• Our wrecked car. It seriously has been in the shop like 4 times in 2 years and it's new and never our fault. I don't know why it is cursed😣

• ah man that sucks i hope your car will be replaced within the next year , i will pray to lift that damn curse

• a current family problem

• I want control over my emotions and I want to eliminate my stress.

• I feel ya girl but i noticed that if you could put those emotions in different hobbies you could keep balance ;)

• I have a breast cancer and none in my family knows about it.