Do your eyes naturally change colour?

I was born with very bright blue eyes. Now they always change between blue, green and occasionally grey. I'm just wondering how common it is. As I know I'm not the only one this happens to.

• Yes mine do
    48% (21)38% (9)44% (30)Vote
  • No mine don't
    52% (23)62% (15)56% (38)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
So I stand corrected... I meant to say, as a child I had bright blue eyes.

1|0
24|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think they do (at least not significantly), but to be completely honest I've never paid attention to this, so I can't know for sure.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea it depends on the time of day.

Early morning- bright blue
    Throughout the day- hazel sometimes blue-gray
    Late at night- bright green

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Nah... it's the light that gives that illusion of colour change... like mine are hazel brown but in certain lights it looks reddish brown... freaking crazy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine did.
    When I was a child my eyes were blue. During puberty they became green.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea, as I got older they turned greeny blue. Now they just keep changing. They are blue most days, then other days I look they're green. Very rarely they are grey or bluey grey. a lot of people trip out over my eyes because they notice the change too. I get asked if I wear contacts because one day they see me they're blue then next tine they're green.

• No, I must always use ink.

0|0
    0|0
  • mine dontbut a friend of mine has this and by the way everyone is born with blue eyes which change after a few months or stay the same

1|0
    0|0
  • I was born with onix eyes. Still onix.

1|0
    0|0
  • I waltz between grey and green.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah from a really bright blue to a pale green in the sun just like you lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • mine did, after using computers on a regular. They turned a 2 shades lighter brown.

0|0
    0|0
  • No mine stay brown all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Na. Mine are always shit brown

0|0
    0|0
  • No mine stay brown

0|0
    0|0
  • mine were bright blue as a child. they are light grey now with darker patterning around the iris

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 23

• no mine dont. as with anyone else, the lighting just changes, and my eyes can look 'glassy' in the sun. other than that, the colour is quite similar.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah some days my eyes are greener; others days more blue. It depends on my mood (it seems) or what I wear. When i cry for example my eyes go really blue.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea I think that's the reasons behind mine too. I have notice the grey tones are more dominate when I'm feeling abit down or been upset. Crazy aye? It's cool though.

• Yeah I think it's really cool :D

• Yes, but only when they water.
    I have green eyes, but if I cry or if they water quite strongly, they go turquoise. I forget it happens, but there have been couple of people who, if they've seen me after I've been upset have been like "Look at the colour of your eyes"

I hope they still do it, I haven't noticed for a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • The sun does wonders to my eye colour. My eyes are brown. But when they are in the sun they are golden

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say yes, to be honest.

One day they are more green, the other day they are more blue.

Interesting though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine go a little lighter in the summer.

My natural eye colour is like a rich brown, and in the summer they are like a mahogany brown.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry dear it's not a problem this is awesome! I'd love to have your eyes. u r special.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure in sunlight.

They're boring brown inside but when I'm outside they're borderline amber

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine doesn't. Are you sure its not reflects from the lightening?

0|0
    0|0
  • No they don't but if they did that would be very cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. When I was born I had blue eyes. Years later my eyes turned green and have been ever since. They do change though, they become very intense bright green.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine don't change their color, and that would be impossible for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm exactly the same as you. They change between grey, blue and green. Usually depends on the lighting and/or what I'm wearing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, it depends on the light

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are always the same deep blue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vote A. The green in my hazel eyes is more obvious under certain lighting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine do! They change to different shades of brown!

0|0
    0|0
  • Wish they did :P Boring brown!

0|0
    0|0
  • In certain light, they look a little more gold but on the whole, no. My eyes are just brown.

0|0
    0|0
  • No my eyes don't change color

0|0
    0|0
  • Only in the sun

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds beautiful.

My eyes don't do that

0|0
    0|0