Just heard that Bernie Sanders pulled the plug. What do you think?

He ran a surprisingly good campaign. I believe he's as honest as a politician can be
Predictably, he didn't have the firepower. What do you all think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought he never officially dropped out of the race for president. I can't find any information on this. Oh well.

He had a great run. I'm impressed that almost all of his campaign funds came from private donations, unlike Hillary who is bought by corporations and super rich people. Let's face it, Sanders is as much of a straight shooter as Trump. He doesn't beat around the bush like Hillary.

Sanders was relatively unknown compared to all the other candidates. He also leans farther left than most Americans are ready for. I think he was a breath of fresh air compared to all the other candidates.

What Girls Said 3

• I hope he stays in till the end... Hillary may end up indicted.

• I feel like there's a butt plug joke in here sonehwhere...

• still Bernie or bust i know too much about hillary to vote for her and wasn't planning on voting Trump anyways

What Guys Said 5

• I don't agree with a lot of his stances, but I respect him for being honest

• he would have been horrible for this country. last thing we need is more taxes.

• dude an-I agree.

• Unless you're a multi-millionaire, you would have paid LESS taxes, not more. But instead, now you get stupid Hillary who loves to start wars all over the world or completely retardo Trump who's going to waste your tax money on building useless walls. Have fun.

• I too believe he's honest, and I admire him for standing by his convictions, no matter how radical they are. He's a good man.

But Socialism is inherently contrary to the American perspective.

• What? Link?

• You heard wrong.

• That's what our local fish wrapper said. I don't like him and would never vote for him.
      But give the man credit. He ran a very good campaign against crushing odds. At age 74.
      That takes guts.