If you could control an element which one would you choose?

And in what ways would you be able to use it, how would it be unique to you, and why did you choose the element?

Most Helpful Girl

• a combination of holy-dark. First, i would have everyone marked on a scale of 0-100. the most evil of people, such as hilary clinton and obama for example, would be expelled to an eternal torture. but in that torture, they would all be alive and would not be allowed the mercy of death. the holy i would have to help heal the planet, give some benefits to those most in need, and ride a wave of light naked through the rain. i choose this combination because i feel the most connected to the lord of death, and i think it's about freaking time somebody put this world in check. there are other things i would do with these elements, but i'll make sure not to be too hard on everyone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Earth. I like to control the stones and the ground.

• I was shocked, no one said earth before you.

• I'm different lol. I had to pick just one. I'd be the avatar and master all four elements if that was an option.

• Everyone's thinking avatar, but the question is actually inspired by RWBY.

What Girls Said 8

• Spirit (one of the 5 elements) because to me that means a lot more than controlling water or earth.
    I would be able to use it by healing someones broken spirit, or using their spirit against them if need be (like my dad for example)
    It'd be unique to me because I've always had a stronger connection to spirit than anything else. I chose it because it's always been something I felt closer too. It is *literally and figuratively* who I am.

• probably air. i'd make the wind twirl around like it does in pocahontas. i chose it because i love it- how it makes you feel and the lessons you can learn from the wind.

• Probably fire because it's cool and I'm always cold so I'd be setting fires everywhere to keep warm. I could burn my enemies easily too.

• I'd choose water. I'd like to hold it in its full form above my head and play around with it (like a yoyo). I wouldn't have to worry about burning myself like fire. I'd even try walking on water. I find water unique because it's cleansing

• This makes me think about avatar, so probably water or air... Being able to water/air bend would be cool

• I'd choose water. Water extinguishes fire, shapes the land and turns into air or ice.

• I'd control fire for sure

• Useless against my water. Bad choice.

• @Levin not necessarily, for can be hot enough it burns under water, like the torches underwater welders use.

• Water, so I could manipulate the blood inside of people. Mbwhahaha.

What Guys Said 10

• Air, definitely. When I was a young lad, I would always pretend that I could.. ^.^

• Water. I would kill people with themselves making their blood boil or freeze at whim. Or just dehydrating them or drowning them by adjusting the water in their surroundings accordingly.

• Air, I could make myself or objects or even others fly. I could forcefully remove the air from someone's lungs if they defy me!

• Electricity. I'd choose that just because I like lightning. I could create ball lightning and then shoot it at people, charge things really quickly, move around quickly, stuff like that.

• Air. Life can't begin without it and if someone ticked me off I could take it away. Plus with air comes wind, which breaks down everything over time. I could use it to fly and control weather patterns for the most part.

• hydrogen. i would use it together with gravity and iron and then i would make that sun go super nova. yeah i could conquer the world with my super solar bombs.

• Water because I'm already fire.

• air
    just coz you could move air around other things like water to move them too
    plus flying :)

• Air is the element I'd pick too. I think it would be cool to be able to turn my body (or parts of my body) into wind.

• Water. Freeze it, boil it, make it flow however I want, etc.

Water has the potential to be the most powerful. There is no rock so big that water can't destroy it, nor fire so large that water can't extinguish it. Water can support life, and under pressure it can slice through steel. Freeze it, and it will shatter rock or bend steel.

And no one ever suspects water of having the potential that it has.

• Water.

It would give me all the power needed to fix the world's oligarchs who squeeze life out of the other 7 billion, + it is not as violent as fire.