How can I pass the time on a long car ride?

I'm taking a 14+ hour trip to move back home, and I need tips on how to pass the time in the car. Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Listen to music on your ipod.
    2. Play eye spy.
    3. Watch a movie.
    4. Sleep.
    5. Games on your phone.
    6. Read a book.
    7. Offer to drive for a while yourself.
    8. Get into a deep and meaningful conversation with your scary relo... if you're game lol

Plenty of options 😄

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you driving? If not. bring a few books to read. That might help pass the time. As will some music. Bring a pillow and a blanket to take a nap if possible as well.

If that's not possible, then the audio book suggestion is great! Or make sure you make a game of it. Take some pit stops to recharge, walk around and check out some fun or even hokey touristy things along the way. It can kind of be like a road trip, but back to familiar places. Take some fun pictures to document your trip back home.

What Guys Said 20

• Sleep, take some Z-quil or don't sleep the night before. Create a very good playlist; get a charger with a car adapter for your laptop or have s lot of books on your ipad

• I download movies on my phone and put my phone on the dashboard and watch movies while driving lmao

• Call boyfriend, he too shall suffer for 14 hours. Last girlfriend did that to me. I can't even remember what we talked about for 4 hours...

• Just eat junk food and play car games like the good Ole days 😛😛

• Read, play a game, make up a story in your head, doodle, claim every animal you see, listen to music, anything!

• Audio books? I have a stand in my car where I setup my phone to watch netflix too.

• Maybe let's share some written stuff

• I usually sleep (Don't sleep the 24 hours before the trip) or listen to music while on long car rides.

• YouTube

Podcasts

Norm Macdonald

• Download a Gameboy/SNES/Megadrive Emulator on your phone. Game some, sleep the rest.

• i'd bring my laptop and play a nice long game of civ V. Get one of those car plugs too so your laptop doesn't run out of power

• Watching movies
    Playing games on your phone
    But if you can drive then you should do it.

• Pokemon. YouTube. Sleeping pills.

• Reading and writing.

• count the lines on the road.

• Listen to favorite music it helps pass time

• Sleeping pills

• Listen to your favorite kind of book on cd

• Music, movie on phone, podcasts? Read book (beware of car sickness) But honestly movies are probably your best bet, get some good ones, get good headphones. Make sure you have drinks too

• Take a dildo with you and masturbate.

What Girls Said 12

• I listen to music and sing along quietly. I read. I sleep. I text friends or family members. I talk to whoever is in the car.

• I would just do my hw! It takes me like a whole day!

• Watch movies!
    Download them on to your phone or iPad if you have one.
    That's how I pass the time on my train ride to and from work everyday haha

• When I was fifteen I took A trip up north and these twin boys ( looked older than me at the time) who were quite cute were full on staring at us in the car so I stared back the drive was in on this so they stayed beside us until we split paths it was wired and fun so if you want to try it ;) ;) or get some books some good music downloaded get a camera and take pictures of stuff..

• books or tablet/smartphone

• Listen to music, download some movies, eat junk food, take a nap, play games..

• I love driving + I love music so wouldn't have your problem.

• Sleep + music = Best travel time pass.
    If you are not like me, i. e. extremely motion sick who feel more nauseous by listening music and reading while travelling makes your eyesight weak so don't do it.

• music! is so good to sing like crazy when u are on a car ride lol

• Music, playing phone games or other handheld games, reading

• You don't, you come back here and stay and you dont go.

• Are you going by yourself or with others?

• A distant relative who sort of scares me is driving. He's quiet and seems like the mean, grumpy type.