How to cure boredom?

I have my holidays going on and its killing me. I have a lot of people to talk to and chat with but I don't feel like doing that. Seems like I have seen all the good movies and series out there too. Can't even smoke herb coz I have a drug test coming up as well.
What is the ultimate boredom solution?

Most Helpful Girl

• Eating good food and being with friends. ..

What Girls Said 9

• Find something to do. Read a book.

• I will recommend you to go for a walk.

It is probably the healthiest of them all because even if it's just a walk around the block it’s healthy for your body.

Wishing you the best of luck.

• netflix... youtube

• Video games, lots of them.

• Any recommendations?

• Ironically my own console! I'd recommend a lot of the PS3 exclusives: The God of War games (collection for 1 and 2, and 3) are excellent beat-em-ups with amazing boss battles. The Uncharted games are some of the best action games I have ever played, with excellent story and characters and plenty of gasp-inducing set pieces. The Infamous games are great open-world action-adventure games, where you have lightning-based superpowers and can develop different ones based on if you're good or evil. Grand Theft Auto is always a good choice. I'm also personally a fan of Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, and Kingdom Hearts.

• GREAT 👍 Gonna try some of those.

• Come with me roller blading 😜 I'm on break too and I want to go but there's no one to come with me 😥

• Keep yourself busy, get a hobby or job i guess

• Video games, YouTube, and Netflix.

• Exercise.

• Doing stuff! xD

What Guys Said 4

• Join a library to prepare for any of those competitive exams!!! Lmao jk bro.

Do you like video games? I think they're one of those great ways to get your time passed.

And also join a gym, read various articles on Bodybuilding. com
    You'll be able to enhance your knowledge regarding your physique, nutrition and other aspects of bodybuilding/strength training.

• I already go to the gym for 2-3 years now and hv been following training and nutrition as well.
      Video games it is then.👍

• Try to play some video games.

• Simple, do something exciting xD

• i jackoff