If you had the option to die and reincarnate and start over into a new life, would you opt to give up your life now?

I wish everyday that could be an option for me.

I would have lived a more normal life. I would of had a girlfriend when I was in high school and married my high school sweetheart.

It beats being 21 and never having a girlfriend. It beats being left with girls who have relationship baggage from guys who were lucky enough to be loved when they were in high school.

I would trade my life for that. I would do anything to have a redo if I could.

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • See poll results

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont see why its a problem you haven't had a girlfriend yet. I turn 20 in a few months and I've never dated either, even though I've had the chance. If its really bothering you though maybe try rewiring. you'll never get anywhere if you keep holding on to the past.

• My partner got to marry his high school sweetheart. I envy him. I wish that was me. I never had a hs sweetheart

• no i think its possible. I know plenty of girls that haven't fallen for anyone yet. Me included. Either way it might be a plus, but it shouldn't be a dealbreaker you know? Or else you might miss out on a great girl.

• I feel most people have a really special place in theif hearts for their first love. I mean, they got to experience a lot of their firsts and everything with them

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't. I do have duties to certain individuals.

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't want to start over again , but I'd love to be able to undo and change parts of my past.

• i would want to be in a magical realm, away from all this insanity. things have gotten too crazy and i'm worried for the kids now.

• Nope, "play again?" is gamer thing, I'm no gamer, I'm a fighter.

• I would just like to die, too many horrible things have happened to where I don't want to do it again just wanna be gone

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't be myself then so no. I have no reason to anyway