Anyone has any secrets they want to share?

it can be any secret :)

these are too funny keep them coming... funny or not :)
Anymore secrets... can be serious silly sexual stupid lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Me and my wife and her best friend was hanging out at the house drinking Yager bombs and the girls wanted to go in and try on different out fits they had bought shopping eriler that day well to my amazement they start undressing each other and before I knew it my ol lady was eating her bffs pussy like a hog eating slop I couldn't believe my eyes i thought I was dreaming my wife had never mentioned wanting a girl or a threesome for that matter lol they kissed and kissed like to high school kids eat each for and hour or more my wife tells me to get naked and come fuck her BFF so of course I couldn't get there fast enough I fucked her in every possible position while my wife sucked my cock and licked her as I pounded her tiny hole she hadn't had any children yet lol they both gave me the best sloppy wet blow job I got to cum on both their beautiful faces I don't know what got into her but they became distant after a while but we never mentioned it to each other ever we just went back to our normal lives I said ty a few times and she smiles and blushes and said I was drunk shut up lol our best kept secret and one of my favorite memories I felt like Peter North lol

Most Helpful Girl

• i fucked my best friends dad shh

• :o oh wow... now that's a secret

• @johnmsk lol get a room you two

• @johnmsk he's a dilf and I didn't think he'd get into it I thought he shut me down but he didn't... i wanted him and he wanted me we both went well it

What Guys Said 34

• I have a bigclit.

• The girl I want to date just made it clear to me that her relationship is serious. I have no interest in anyone else around me, I've met 5 women in my adult life that I've ever wanted to be in a relationship with. The first one is now transitioning to a man, the second one cheated on me with 6 other guys while in an open relationship, the third one turned out to be too large for me to handle, the 4th and 5th are both dating guys at work either above or below them.

I don't know, I kind of don't see myself finding anyone that likes me. I really don't see it happening. Using me, fucking me, keeping me around because I make decent money, sure; actually wanting me, highly doubtful.

• sorry to hear that i'm sure someone wants you for you. dont give up you're still young have fun now

• That's definitely not the outlook to have if you actually want something different. The difference between winners and losers is what winners do after they lose..

• @Cashew72 makes a very good point. Listen to him he's right about that.

• I was, initially

One account at a time.

@Nexus5 (shared account)
    @Nexus5X
    @Nexus6P
    @TheGrumpyCat (it was fun but GAG mods and admins annoyed me so much by removing my posts and questions, so i left. Was not banned by admins btw)
    @RetardedMonkey
    @AdolfHitler (bashed jews here just for fun and i was banned xD, i would have NEVER been banned if i had bashed Muslims and called them terrorists)
    @TheUndertaker (bored and will leave forever, as it even more boring than it did before)

Nexus5 and TheGrumpyCat were the ones i used for longer times.

Shhhh, its a secret! Do not tell anyone!

• if any cute girl i know (but i dont know any) or a random cute girl i didn't know asked me to lick her out, i would with no regrets or hesitation.

• @Naughtygirlishere ether way im just not good enough, and if a girl doesn't care about me than thats how it is, and there's nothing i can do about it because you girls are too impossible, and expect the impossible.

• 😔I'm sorry but you can't judge all the girls as a whole.😒 I'm not like other girl and I'm sure there are many other girls like me, that's not hard to get 😛. Your 33 years old you really shouldn't think like da!! 😑...

• I think that it's too late to go with my foot to the doctor, I've been waiting for like two months already now for this appointment since a little accident happened

• Oh no you should still go

• Oh I'm going alright. It's just that I'm starting to wonder if it's still going to make much of a difference after all this time, but I want to know what he has to say

• Oh okay good that you're going

• I'm always curious what color a woman's genitals are. Even if I've known them for a long time, I can't help but wonder.

• I like to kiss and massage a girl or womans chest for at least 15 minutes. I know it makes her very happy.

• What about her back? I like back massages not chest massages lol

• Thanks for the short conversation. You are a cool girl.

• Thank you

• Nope lol.

• I watch kid shows from the 90s.

• I once unclogged my bathroom sink with a coat hanger... And it worked!

Shhhh, don't tell anyone!

• @fearless_banana boned me in bath tub

• I can't spell some days lol

• I have no real friennds and no one to talk to about my probelms, desires... only some 'friends' who are self centered , I invited them to my birthday party and i can understand that they didn't buy me a gift but i cam't understand the fact that they came to me and didn't wish me a happy birthday...

• Yeh. Will I share? Neh

• Yes, I have a secret. I like big clits.

• 😐🤐😶

• I think Stuart little movie is the best movie ever created

• I'm depressed.

• I used to think babies were puked out.
    But now I know the truth... that they come out the anus.

• I'm secretly a potatoes

• you first OP i am curious.

• Umm I don't know

• Never know...

• thats true.

• I'm really a man.

• F. B. I.

• I have anxiety, am depressed, burn my self, and am suicidal

• I'm attracted to dominant women. I fantasize about a female-led marriage...

• Under all these clothes... I'm completely naked.

• i hate private profiles

• Well I like to have someone watch me masturbate..

• :o do you like watching others too?

• Lmao!! No big deal you do it while ill watch you hahaha

• @Naughtygirlishere lol seriously? I'm game! ;)

• I'm staying quiet on my MOAS.

• I like to eat

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 21

• sometimes, when I'm home alone, i put on some RnB, and ill come up with a lap dance routine using a chair as a prop. 🙊😂

• 7th grade, I had the BIGGEST crush on my math teacher. Tall, muscular, dark hair. HOT.

His wife (gym teacher) was absolutely gorgeous. lol

• I had a crush on one of the teachers in high school and I told him I liked him... after little awkward after I told him

• I don't have any secret!

• I like to kiss my siblings when they are sleeping. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and kiss them and cover them.

• They are secrets so obviously I won't share them

• I Still eat ring pops and drink (occasionally) out of juice boxes 😂

• Hmmm

I don't think I have many secrets.

• i have this very bad habit of eating large bags of chips and dip when i feel stressed or upset. it's like i'm stuffing down my feelings. most of it is related to my roommate who almost gambled our house away... i know i should probably express myself to her, but i really don't know how.

• don't you guys have house rules? have a monthly meeting and bring it up.

• yeah i'd try to find a place quick or ask a friend if they need a roommate etc

• good point.

• I would like to get rid of my bellybutton. I am actually saving for the surgery right now.

• It is called a secret cause I don't want to share them.

• *MY DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS* Are...

• I think I will keep mine secret.

• I'm an Elf.

• I can't think of any secrets

• Yes I do. And I won't be sharing I publicly lmao

• I like ice cream.

• I like the guy that likes me. 3 of my friends also like him.
    I almost went emo when one of my secrets was discovered by my parents.
    I hate alcohol.

• Oh wow well ask him out before your friends try to first. Thank goodness it didn't get discovered then and alcohol isn't for everyone

• Thanks. We are actually both 15 though. But I can go to his church but that is also where our mutual friend goes. It shouldn't be a problem though. But he is either Catholic or Baptist so there would only be one or two things that are different from what I'm taught.

• Oh that's why... make sense. I don't think it would matter you're just I visiting a church

• I gave one of my professors a bj so I can get an A in his class

• I do have secrets, but I am not willing to share them.

• okay didn't have to be a deep dark secret someone said they like ice cream

• Okay then...
      I eat cake batter and cookie dough batter.

• me too addicting i swear

• I've never had sex before

• What I'd give to be a virgin again

• I asked but i didn't do it anonymously lol. Whoops.

• Lol well as long as you answers and you've seen how other lose their virginity and you have somewhat of an idea how it might happen.

1 private opinion(s)