If you could time travel to any period in history for a day?

... where would you go?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd go to Bronze Age Palestine and see if Jesus really rose from the dead. Also I might bring a deck of cards with me and amaze the locals with my "magic"

VonWhiskerism a new religion😄

What Guys Said 18

• Before my daughter was born I'd travel to the largest epic battle fought (the swords type on horseback) and participate in the forefront :D <3

Now I'd go to December 1, 2002 and love picking up my little pup out of her mother's womb all over again <3 <3 <3 even the very thought of it is tears in the eyes :) <3

• 1000 years in the future. Because space trucks.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO7RxsZpcKc

• i dont like any period in history, technology sucked back then plus politics and laws sucked also, and it kinda still is today, one user comment was right id rather travel into the far future, cause i hope to find an evolved livable Utopian society where we humans grow out of our money obsessed stupidity

• The day the The 1715 Spanish Treasure Fleet Sunk
    There is estimated to be over several hundred million dollars of lost gold of the coast of florida.
    And I would find it,
    I come back and I'm a famous Treasure Hunter and a very rich man. Then I can help people and do awesome stuff

• it would either be a few thousand years into the future to see what the technology is like and to see if we have encountered and aliens, or to a point so far in the past when humans didn't exist. perhaps when the dinosaurs ruled the earth as we dont really have any idea what they looked like.

• 2000 years ago to see what the real deal with Jesus was.

• I'd go to the shootings that took place in Orlando- Florida and save my favorite artist

• 1914.. would of loved to enlist in the Marine Corps during WW1.

• I wanna go back to the dinosaur age. I wanna run around with dinosaurs and ride a t-rex! :)

• 1450 AD and have a meeting the tsar. There will be a lot to talk about...

• I'd stay riiiiggghhhttt here.

• I assume you mean the past since you refer to it as "history" therefore i would have to say either Thousands of years ago to the Roman/Persian empire times or as recent as the 1960's and 1970's time

• To when earth was created, then we's all know how the earth came to exist.

• With all the terrorism in the world I'll stay home... Been all over the world already..

• 15 years ago.

• The 70s.

• To a time when women were nicer to us

• The 50's in America. Sock hops & hot cars.

What Girls Said 8

• I would go back to Antiquity to meet Elissa Dido lol mmm but seriously I would say in Andalusia during the Middle Ages.

• Why Andalusia?

• @Omar5881 yeah their last name is literally Al Andalosi haha!
      They were ones of the last to come to Tunisia after Muslims got expelled. They went to live in a small city in the mountains in Tunisia. They were actually Spanish and converted to Islam, my grandma is super blonde haha

• That's cool lol , and open your what's app 😛

• Haight-Ashbury 1960's = legal acid, liberated sex, music, dancing, fun and creativity.

I would happily be Jim Morrison + Timothy Leary's muse and sex slave.

• Ancient Egypt

• Definitely Victorian age in london, UK. Loved the outfits and how they spoke so intelligently, plus the British accents are amazing

• Roman Empire 🍃

• In Greek classical age to meet Plato, Aristotle and other such geniuses.

• The 18th century, the romantic era. Lol

• If I could travel back in time anywhere, there are a couple places I would love to go.

I would love to go back in the 40's and go to a dance club. Get my Jitterbug on! Experience the night life. I feel like the night life now a days is boring. Too much drinking and not enough dancing! Back then both men and women had class. Now it just seems to be too much fighting.

Another time I would love to go back would be the 60's. Experience a time when life seemed so simple. I would love to dance to motown and drive a nice big cadillac. Live in the suburbs and be a housewife.