Would you drop 30 points of IQ for 3 points up, on the "rate me" scale?

Would you drop 30 points of IQ for 3 points up, on the

Most Helpful Girl

• I find IQ to be somewhat worthless, but if I had to decide between looking nicer and retaining my intelligence...
    I think id rather keep my smarts
    Think about it, you can already do things that will improve your looks (working out, eating better) While it may be more drastic for others, I wouldn't want to look nice and be an idiot.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm already a 7-8/10 by most people's standards. Nah.. I'll keep my IQ and graduate as an engineer as planned. =]

• You have your life planned out. That's what's truly attractive to the ladies. ^.^

What Girls Said 13

• Fuck no. Being hot doesn't make it easier to open things or count change.

• The vast majority of the people of this site have an average IQ. They would be considered mentally retarded if it dropped thirty points.

• That is probably correct, but you never know to what lengths people would go for looks. ^.^

• no.
    ...

• There's no way I'd go for that.

• Well no, a nice question though.

• Good. We don't need such a change, because we're already good enough, yes? ^.^

• Nope, I need all the smarts I have. :D

• Nope, not at all lol, only insecure people would do that.

• Fuck no... I like my high average/gifted IQ too much to give that up..

• not a chance in hell i'll stay ugly ty

• Nope I don't think so

• No, intelligence is far more treasurable.

• I am already quite dumb, so I'd rather not drop more IQ points.

• no cause I'm a 9 so I don't need it

What Guys Said 18

• Yeah, I think I would be happier that way.

• I'd have enough left to do it but I don't care about the 'rate me' scale

• That's a tough one, Aizou. If I dropped 30 points on my IQ, I'd still be a genius, but on the other hand, if I added 3 points on my looks, well that would make me a 13. And, well, I don't think you're suppose to be able to go past a 10, so would I really be gaining anything?

• I know right? According to the tests, if I were to lose 30 points, I'd still be at 114 anyway.. And I already see myself as among the better looking individuals. But it's still a funny thought. So many people going through so much to better how they look. ^.^

• Noooo I'm totally fine with the way I look and I think intelligence is a very valuable thing.

• NO WAY, I'm not even smart if I lost 30 IQ points I'd be mentally retarded and be like a child who needs caring and that is going to be deadly repellent against relationships.

• What is DoDDs Schools? (your country)

• Ah never knew that existed. Do you switch country everytime?

• Yes. It's better to be hot than smart. I could be even hotter and STILL have an IQ higher than most people. Sounds like a WIN all-around.

• You must be genius status to be higher than most people after losing 30 points. What do you do for like a job?

• @Josht13

LOL... I'm smart but I get bored easily. I tried doing engineering but I can't stand being cooped up all day, pushing papers and dealing with PC bullfuckery. I haven't used my degree, ever. And being smarter than most people is a pretty low bar to slither over.

Without going into too much detail (because there are fucking psychos online who will dox people because reasons), I do maintenance for transportation infrastructure. Which can mean sitting on my ass in a truck all day, or running heavy equipment, or being the foreman in charge of 35 other guys.

• That's tough, because I'm already 15 on a scale of 1-10, and my IQ is in the 200s. So I wouldn't be losing much, but I also wouldn't be gaining too much either. ;)

• im already an 8.5 - 9.5 on a bad day. The loss of 30 IQ points for a marginal gain in attractiveness isn't worth it

• Hmmm nah

• How about the opposite, drop 3 points on the rate me scale for going up 30 points in IQ.

• If I became mentally retarded I wouldn't be smart enough to use my looks well.

• Gladly.

• Hell no

• Wtf? NOOOO

• No way

• No, I think intelligence is more important than looks :P

• Nope

• Hahaha is this for real? I mean yes gimme those rating points!!!