Why are emergency vehicles in US looks ridiculous. By that I mean full of unnecessary emergency lights?

Why are emergency vehicles in US looks ridiculous. By that I mean full of unnecessary emergency lights?What's this? Christmas police? Haha

1|1
10|13

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you have any idea how many people fail to stop, pull over, or just slam right into the back of emergency vehicles with flashing lights and all?

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's an unmarked car. Opposed to what Dred1614 showed. It's hard to pick out where the siren is coming from.
    People don't pay attention. Cars are more soundproof & radios are played loudly.
    They're just more visible.

0|1
    0|0
    • Still, I've never seen an unmarked with that many lights.

• Show All
    • Not even just in big cities. Come to my town, which is pretty small and you'll see some of you ain't to careful 😁

• :)

What Girls Said 9

• I've never seen a police car with running board lights, but it's all about being able to see the vehicle and knowing to pull over.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's to signal that they're important so people will move out of the way.

0|2
    0|0
  • Because there are a lot of people on the road who are too busy looking at their damn phones and not paying attention. The cops have to do SOMETHING to get people to notice? 😉

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol true

0|1
    0|0
  • To see they're coming for you.

0|2
    0|0
  • Lol that's a little funny haha

0|1
    0|0
  • It's the light police!

0|1
    0|0
  • I live in the US and I've never seen a car with so many emergency lights like the one shown.

0|1
    0|0
  • oh my god how can someone do something so ugly

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12