Why are emergency vehicles in US looks ridiculous. By that I mean full of unnecessary emergency lights?

Why are emergency vehicles in US looks ridiculous. By that I mean full of unnecessary emergency lights?What's this? Christmas police? Haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you have any idea how many people fail to stop, pull over, or just slam right into the back of emergency vehicles with flashing lights and all?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's an unmarked car. Opposed to what Dred1614 showed. It's hard to pick out where the siren is coming from.
    People don't pay attention. Cars are more soundproof & radios are played loudly.
    They're just more visible.

• Still, I've never seen an unmarked with that many lights.

• Not even just in big cities. Come to my town, which is pretty small and you'll see some of you ain't to careful 😁

• :)
      ...

What Girls Said 9

• I've never seen a police car with running board lights, but it's all about being able to see the vehicle and knowing to pull over.

• It's to signal that they're important so people will move out of the way.

• Because there are a lot of people on the road who are too busy looking at their damn phones and not paying attention. The cops have to do SOMETHING to get people to notice? 😉

• Lol true

• To see they're coming for you.

• Lol that's a little funny haha

• It's the light police!

• I live in the US and I've never seen a car with so many emergency lights like the one shown.

• oh my god how can someone do something so ugly

What Guys Said 12