How can Iget to know someone at work that I can't really talk to there?

So I work at walmart and there is this girl in assset protection that I would like to get to know but because of what she does I can't really talk to her. I know we have some common interests and it would be cool to have a friend at work that's into the same stuff I am.

My question is this, should I try to get to know her outside of work and how might I go about it?

Just to clarify, I'm not looking for a date, just someone cool to talk to outside of work.
I guess a better way to put the question would be, how do you ask a co-worker you don't know very well to hangout?

Most Helpful Girl

• Call her out for a drink after work

Most Helpful Guy

• Try and find a way to get your tongue in your mouth. Things will fall into place after that.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Same as any woman. Talk for a few minutes, and when she's laughing and enjoying the conversation tell her you gotta get back to work but you two should hang out sometime and hand her your phone to put in her number.

• Ask her out as if it was any other approach

• DO. NOT. MESS. WITH. CO-WORKERS.

EVER.

Ever ever ever ever ever.

NEVER fish from the company pier.