How would a girl wrestle with a boy?

So I'm a girl and I'm pretty strong and I have a cousin who's a boy and is stronger than me and is a couple years older than me. I challenged him to a wrestling match to see if I was able to pin him to the ground. How should I do it cause I don't meat to make anything sexual? Should I straddle him with his arms above his head on the floor? If I were to straddle him should I be above his waist, stomach, or chest?

Most Helpful Guy

• Learn some martial arts moves. Knowing how to fight is a greater advantage over being stronger than your opponent. If you get him on the ground with his back on the floor then do an "Inside wrist lock". If he's on his stomach then do an "Outside wrist lock" until he taps out. Enjoy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never platonically wrestle with a male at my age, or yours even.

I stopped play wrestling with my cousins when I was like 8 or younger lol

• @teawrecks I get you mean but it's all just fun and games if it passes time when you don't know what to do. Plus it's just a competition to see if I'm able to pin him

What Guys Said 9

• Don't be shocked if he gets aroused. I'm not saying he will for sure but there's a good chance. I know you don't mean anything sexual but it may not matter. It's a physical sport. Doesn't really matter what you do or don't do. A lot of women rely on their leg power, scissors.

• Either ways you are loosing.
    He has now developed a whole bonus set of puberty muscle and is already elder he will pin you down easily

• You wrestle like they do jn school on your local wrestling team

• As sexually as possible since that's why you do it

• Unless you have much more experience than him you are most likely going to lose, unless he willingly lets you win.

• If you can somehow get your legs across his neck while he is lying on his belly.. He is dead meat , I'll tell you that.

• Well boys r strong so don't go for that approach. Just like get REALLY good at fighting

• if you dont want to make it sexual have a bra on, or a sports bra.

• Learn how to properly wrestle. If you know how to formally wrestle you will easily win if he just messes around.

What Girls Said 2

• It's gonna be awkward if not sexual

• However you can. If you're wrestling it's going to be a little awkward. He'll touch you boob or you'll end up with his crotch in your face so just go all out and don't worry about it.