Can you erect a tent?

Have you ever tried?

Can you erect a tent?

Most Helpful Girl

• If it came with instructions, maybe. mm but why would I when I have a house?

• Well you can't bring your house with you everywhere. I suppose you haven't tried camping outside before?

• Well that's part of what makes life interesting.. differences.

Personally I find something enchanting about sleeping under a clear night sky, with blinking stars smiling down at you from above. And even if the sky isn't clear, I enjoy the sound of raindrops lightly tapping on the tent. ^.^

• I have a lot of trouble going to sleep anywhere except my bed so I couldn't go camping and sleep anyways. Stargazing is fun but it's better to just go to my warm home afterwards.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do a tent well yeah many times , I like camping and nothing is better than camping in Egypt 😛

• I would absolutely love going to Egypt for camping.. Too bad there's so many other places I also want to go.. Egypt is a priority of mine however, above many of the others. ^.^

• There's just too many places to go.. I'd love to just travel around to all of them.. ^.^

• Lol yesssss

What Girls Said 16

• Yep, I have no trouble setting a tent up.

• Yea and its hard as fuck but i did it

• Nope lol

• I'm sure you could manage if you tried. Some of the tents out there are quite easy to erect, requiring only a few touches here and there, and voila! An erect tent.

• A tent? No
    A dick? Maybe

• Who said anything about dicks?
      www.i2clipart.com/.../...emoticon-512x512-ed86.png

That aside.. Have you not tried camping before?

• I don't really have any outdoorsy friends that I'm close with. I would definitely do it if I did, I've actually been itchin to go camping.

• At least you're not opposed to it. ^.^

• Yes I can put a tent together

• lel XD I haven't tried it.

• Is it something you'd want if like, your friends or boyfriend invited you?

• That's kind of cute.. What about camping in or near an abandoned house then?

• Only if it's inside it. XD

That way I can tell if something gets in the place.

• I can. Some I don't even need the instructions for but a manual does come in handy for the ones that are more complicated. I've erected quite a lot of tents in my lifetime.

• Tbh, I am yet to do it alone & always have help.

• I can erect a lot of things... Lmfao jk you pervets. Yeah I can erect a tent lol.

• yes i can :)

• Omggg omg lol xD

• Ooohh HAhaHA
    If it has IKEA-like direction then maybe

• I'm sure some of them do. Some tents are quite easy to erect even without instructions.. ^.^

• I tried but I needed help

• Only in my boyfriends pants lol

• Yes i can and yes i have

• Never I prefer go in a hotel

What Guys Said 11

• I sometimes had problems getting it erect by myself, but with my wife's help it was up in a jiffy and stayed there!

• Dang! That tent is really erect! Look how solid it is! xD

• Not on purpose.

• You must be quite the natural, if you can without even trying.. ^.^

• Lately I'd probably have to try. I'm in my 30s now. :-D

• Never tried. Camping in the woods would be a great experience for me. Wanna try it someday.

• Oh you totally should! Find some friends to go with you, and it'll (probably) be a great time.

• Well it's been a while but probably yeah.

• Look kind of familiar.. where have i seen this before? 😒
    I like camping but not with a tent. That is something more like cramping. I prefer going on holiday with a caravan.

• No but I was a lot of help on a recent camping trip when I just watched my friends do all the work

• Lol nah not yet

• lol haha

• Yeah, was trained to errect oldschool 2-man-tents/12-man-tents-with-oven in the middle of the night without flashlights :/

• Well.. It'll come in handy if you should ever find yourself stuck in a forest in the middle of the night with 11 other people, in need of food. ^.^

• “Holmes and Watson are on a camping trip. In the middle of the night Holmes wakes up and gives Dr. Watson a nudge. "Watson" he says, "look up in the sky and tell me what you see."

"I see millions of stars, Holmes," says Watson.

"And what do you conclude from that, Watson?"

Watson thinks for a moment. "Well," he says, "astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Meterologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. Theologically, I see that God is all-powerful, and we are small and insignficant. Uh, what does it tell you, Holmes?"

"Watson, you idiot! Someone has stolen our tent!”

• Ahah good one, never actually heard that before.. ^.^