Would you be able to do this? How would you react? Do you think you would survive?

I would not do this!!! I'm so scared of the ocean. I would probably be the first one to get eaten.

Most Helpful Guy

• I could swim with small relatively small sharks like that but I wouldn't swim with a great white shark, tiger shark, or bull shark because I like being alive and having all of my limbs

Most Helpful Girl

• I have always wanted to swim with dolphins, sharks on the other hand.. although I think it would be cool to go into one of those cages under water and experience the amazing creatures that are in the water, I would be way to scared to actually go through with it.

What Guys Said 4

• I absolutely love the ocean though, It's like my second home! I would say like it's calling me.. but that'd sound weird. ^.^

• No texting & swimming with sharks at the same time!!! can be dangerous. Overall, sharks are cool tho

• Damn the try guys but yeah I would shit bricks if I had to do this

• i would never do this

What Girls Said 2

• I will cling to my boyfriend and almost squeeze the life out of him while I'm dying in my head. XD

• I love the ocean always have :) I'd do it