What would you do if you where selected to take part in a secret global operation to reduce the global population by 50%?

Those who are selected to take part in the secret operation are randomly approached by men in black who force selected ones into black unmarked buses. The unmarked buses once full proceed to secret facilities. Upon arrival at secret facilities, buses are unloaded and selected ones are escorted to holding cells where they await their fate. After spending time in holding cells, most selected ones are escorted off to be exterminated while the remaining few are escorted off to labs to take part in human experimentation's

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I would strip down to nothing and escape cuz everybody would be lookimg away 😎

What Girls Said 2

• oh i would... i would execute the ones who asked me, just for daring to, and all the little government cronies that go with him.

• or if it was me they were trying to kill, i would pull a Rick Grimes on their @sses...

• I'd be like let's go

What Guys Said 11

• I would slump my head in defeat and get on the bus without protest, they seem much stronger and better armed than me. On the ride if stare out the window, memorizing the landscape, it could very well be the last bit of nature I ever see, and I was always very fond of nature.
    As the bus pulled into the super secret facility, I'd take into account all the armed guards, their scary weapons, and just impregnable they seem to be, stationed at every exit. As the bus rolled to a slow stop, I'd, just as slowly, rise to my feet, taking a deep breath as I did. I know the horrible fate that awaits.
    I'd take as many minutes as I can, scoring each well a watch the others walk by. Making sure to take in everyone's faces, these are my brothers and sisters. The ones sent to die with me.
    One more deep breath. It's time.
    Snap!
    I break the cuffs, bam, bam, webbing to the face of the two closest guards. Then, my spider senses start to tingle, enemy fire! I launch my self into the air, spinning and twisting, I easily dodge their fire. A couple more blasts of webbing and soon they're as incapacitated as the first two gaurds.
    As I make it past the exit, I think to myself, good thing I memorized the way here. It won't take long for the Avengers to arrive, and than, than they won't even know what hit them.

Crisis averted, all thanks to your friendly neighborhood wall crawler.

• You literally just described concentration camps. Only instead of freight cars you switched it with black unmarked buses.

• Do everything in my power to escape and live another day then find a way to cause trouble for them

• I am already doing my part in reducing global population by not propagating.

And this sounds like what Nazi's did.

• 0|1
    • Good luck with your rage, they will just throw you to the ground and inject you with drugs to calm you down.

• I got mad skills like Archer

• You literally just described Nazi concentration camps but you used buses instead of freight cars.

• I'd expose their shenanigans to everyone

• How when your trapped in a highly secure secret facility with no means of escape?

• Good luck picking the lock, cause it and the cell bars are electrified with over a 100,00 volts of electricity, plus if you do manage to pick the lock every entrance and exit is guarded by a human guard plus a highly advanced robotic gun that uses both motion activation plus facial recognition.

• Yeah well I got a secret cloaking device I'll slip right by all those guards

• Nope, and I'd gut anyone who tries to take me.

• I think it's already in motion.
    It's the myslims right now.

• I would feel so unlucky

• LOL WATCH THEM BURN