Should I become a sugar baby?

Most Helpful Guy

• here's the requirements for being one.
    1. having the looks (face) or body.
    2. being willing to give the sugar when asked
    3. willing to degrade yourself for money.

if you think you can meet these requirements then go for it if you need the money.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• Sure if you don't mind getting eaten.
    www.candywarehouse.com/.../inset-127714.jpg

• Are you really attractive?

• It's your life but it's prostitution. Just because it's one guy and has a nice name it doesn't really change the fact you're selling your body.

Do what you wish.

• Actually, it isn't. Sugar babies spend time with men who want casual relationships with charming women, there isn't sex involved.

• @LittleMissCuriousity "Casual relationship" does include sex. I know someone who went on one of the websites you're probably look at.

If you think this I would HIGHLY recommend more research into what you're signing up for.

• Properly practiced sugar baby/daddy/momma relationships don't involve sex, because that would be prostitution. A proper relationship involves a sugar baby essentially playing arm candy to the sugar momma/daddy. There may be situations where sex is involved, but that isn't the way it's supposed to be done.

• You could also just find some rich boy, use his money, then dumb him. Works just as well.. ^.^

• Wow just wow just.. I can't belive you just.. Wow

• @natralblack true but tbh i dont even know if its just about the money they never ask him for any and if they do he tells them no. i think they just get off on him being attractive in everyway and dont care how he treats them.

• @thatkaruguy wow thats too bad :/

• That's no position for a queen !!
    Straighten your back, head up, call your subordinates and ask them a foot massage !!!

• If your parents can't support you and you aren't skillful enough to support yourself. I think it's only way!.. Nothing wrong in that pick your sugar daddy!..

• No no I've seen your stuff on here
    Your better then that
    Find a good guy who respects you
    Your princely attractive anyway

• Your a master, so out of respect, I need to ask. Are you being serious, or just messing around on a young Saturday night?

• Yes, but that takes work like shaving your legs and losing some weight to keep up your appearance. Are you willing to go there? I assume they must like apples or all bets are off! lol

• Being a sugar baby isn't any better than being a whore.

• How do you become a whore? Advertise on craigslist I guess or find an Escort Agency to try out for.

• Lol really Apple?

• If I search that on urban dictionary, will i find something f*cked up?

• its basically young women sleeping with very rich old old men for money... like gold diggers but with a huge age difference
      ya know... sugar daddy, sugar baby.

to my knowledge at least lol

• No. Support yourself like a grown adult.

• no, i dont think u should

• You should but all I want from you is video games and I'll give you food

• hahaha U can't afford my life style. lol Pizza hut every Friday nights and ice cream!

• I already have one :p

• Several actually

• Why do you ask?

• Yes be my sugar baby 😉

• Whatever works for you

• Uh ok

• Be salt baby

• Queen apple sugar baby you sure :D

• Only if you are incredibly attractive is it worth trying

What Girls Said 15

• i dont understand 90s babies, especially the girls. y'all act like y'all are allergic to working. first thing y'all wanna do is sell pussy instead of humbling yourselves and working hard and struggling for a few years until you make it. the instagram life is not real

• huh? lol

• I'm a 90's kid, and I agree. Although a lot of kids are pushed towards a good fundimental education and career, this still fucking happens.

• If you want to! I mean it's not impossible but you have to give something in order to get it lol. Doesn't mean sex but most of the time it does lead to that

• I don't recommend it, but it's your life.

• Sure go for it Apple!!! Being a sugar baby is just like any other job!!!

• ... sure.
    I used to be and see nothing with it.

• lmao apple but why?

• No I wouldn't do it.

• I that's what you want, it's your decision (:

• LOL what is getting into you lately apple? :P

• Why apple? :/

• i was i used him until he asked for sex then i left lol

• if you can find a sugar daddy that just want companion without sex or anything you're good

• if you want

• If you're comfortable with it, go for it.

• If you're capable of it.

• No do Not become a sugar baby, they are just horrible