Have you ever bullied someone?

Did you regret it? Did you apologize? Share the story.
Have you ever bullied someone?

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, when I was in elementary/middle school. I TOTALLY regret it. I'm actually disgusted with myself for doing that. I would defend a person who is being bullied now after growing up and maturing.

Most Helpful Girl

• In the seventh grade, I have bullied someone, in fact the whole class bullied her... and my friends and I decided to follow to seem 'cool' and shit...

Long story short, my friends and I grew the fuck up in eighth grade, decided to get to know the girl more and we're now friends with her. Anytime she gets bullied by someone we stand up for her. Even though I moved (I still talk to my friend group almost every day), I heard majority of the class is still bullying her... and we're in the tenth grade going into the eleventh grade soon... smh.

What Guys Said 10

• I mean I've shitted on friends but they shit on me and we were always cool afterwards.

There have been times where I might have gone over the top with someone but I always apologized and made sure they knew I wasn't trying to actually be mean to them.

• Both yes, and no. I don't bully people, but if other people mess with/bully my friends, I'll gladly stand up to "bully" the weak people, that they are. It's not a secret, that I look down on such weak people, who needs to bully others.

• Hmm teasing and bullying are two different things in my book. Bullying is where you don't know the person and/ simply disregard their opinion or beliefs to make an attack while teasing is among friends and simply something i was born into.

• I bully bullies

• Nope I despise bullies.

• Nah I beat up bullies.

• what do you think i do on here

• No never

• Never.

• No I don't bully people. I'm too nice to do that.

What Girls Said 13

• It has never been in my character to bully another , if anything I've been the victim of it.
    It hurt so bad.
    I couldn't see it then , but to a point I am glad it happened.
    I am so much stronger now.
    I can be in situations and not feel the need to run from them.
    I know I can handle them.

• I never bully people, but my friends and I do give each other shit but we all know it's all in good fun.

• No since I havent' the time to worry about others.

• ... Yes. I was 10 or 9 I apologized and became friends with her.
    I was brainwashed by other stupid girls to hate her but she was nice.

• No, I haven't. I have been bullied.

• I made a mistake on the answer. It's suppose to be NO.

I've been the one verbally and socially bullied during my early school years.

• No I don't think I have, even though I've somewhat been told otherwise, indirectly. This is when I was very young though. I couldn't say I was ever a bully at any point in my life though.

• Not that I can recall

• I have not.

• Vote B = Bullying was never my style.

• No I have never ullied anyone, but I have been bullied before by others

• no I was always bullied and when someone was bullied id defend them in any way I could.

• Not intentionally