Do you have people in your family that aren't excepting of gays, interracial couples, etc?

I have cousins (their dad is my uncle) who are like that but they weren't raised with the rest of us. Which is probably why they're so ignorant, I believe they get it from their mother and being raised in the ghetto where both are kind of frowned upon. One of our uncles, who is gay was talking about something related to a gay couple (two guys) in a humorous way and they were like "oh come on know one wants to hear that". One of them has also said he thinks people should stick to their own race, after we were discussing my 2 yr old cousins race (which I'm glad he's not a self hating black guy and doesn't chase after white and other raced women and reject his own) both comments were ignorant especially because if they were actually around instead of acting like their moms side was the only family they have. They'd know that our great grandmother was predominantly white, black and native American and a lot of our cousins have a parent that is directly of a different race. I blame their mother, but it Pisses me off that they're like that especially because both are present in our family... Please leave your ignorance behind if you answer.

Most Helpful Guy

• no my family is very accepting of gays. my uncle and my cousin are gay. we knew before they did.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really. Most of my family members just don't give a fuck one way or another. Some of them may see it as something new and different since the country I live in doesn't have a lot of openly gay people and interracial couples, but thankfully none of them are strongly against them.

What Guys Said 2

• Nope. It's a zero fucks given family.
    Hell, they joked about me being gay back in highschool , I just rolled along with it XD

• Yes. Very unhappy with interracial relationships.

What Girls Said 1

• I honesty don't know. My immediate family is fine with those things, though.